Here at Brit + Co, we’re all about adding creativity to your daily life. One thing we love is putting a DIY twist on things you use everyday. And since we love getting inventive with our clothes, what about their homes? With that in mind, we’ve rounded up 20 awesome DIYs to upgrade your dresser. Most of these dressers are upcycled from IKEA or Craigslist finds — meaning they’re as inexpensive as they are awesome.
7. Unfinished Dresser Makeover: It’s crazy how easy it is to turn an unfinished dresser into this beautiful piece. Our favorite part? The leather trunk handles used as drawer pulls! (via Poppies & Posies)
10. Poster Dresser: Haven’t gotten rid of the posters from your freshman dorm room? Use them in a more grown up way by decoupaging the print onto your dresser, creating a true statement piece. (via HGTV)
14. Eiffel Tower Dresser: As the incomparable Audrey Hepburn once said, “Paris is always a good idea.” This dresser redesign uses a decal to achieve a cool visual image over a pretty blue paint job. (via Retropolitan)
17. Colorful Chalkboard Dresser: As functional as it is fabulous, this dresser DIY will allow you to label your drawers and keep things organized while the bright red acts as a statement piece in your decor. (via HGTV)
19. Patterned Dresser: This dresser is so awesome we’re dying to try are own take. The key to using different patterns and colors here is that they’re all circle-based, so they flow together beautifully. (via Pinja Colada)
20. Geometric Dresser: Painters tape is a godsend for those without a lot of painting skills — it makes creating intricate patterns like this as easy as coloring inside the lines! (via Elle Decoration)
Have we missed any epic dresser upgrades? Did you DIY your dresser? Share your thoughts, projects, and ideas with us in the comments below!