For the amount of quick and easy chicken recipes being circulated out there, it seems as though the drumstick gets no love. Chicken breasts are the center of it all, and chopped-up chicken salads get their fair share of attention, but what about dem drummies? When cooked just right, drumsticks become so tender that they’re completely irresistible. These 12 recipes are guaranteed to get you into the swing of the ‘stick more often.
1. Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken Legs: This weeknight wonder brings you lip-smacking chicken legs roasted in a lemony garlicky sauce and they. Are. Everything. As if that wasn’t awesome enough, it calls for little prep and even less cleanup. (via Jo Cooks)
2. Sticky Chicken Drumsticks in Chinese Plum Sauce: Sticky, saucy, and absolutely delectable, these drumsticks drenched in Chinese plum sauce will have you pining for them at least once a week. (via Recipe Tin Eats)
3. Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Drumsticks: Chicken and rice has been a popular weeknight dinner option in households for ages, but this convenient slow cooker recipe kicks it up with a mouthwatering honey mustard glaze. (via Foolproof Living)
5. Easy Baked BBQ Drumsticks: These tender drummies are marinated in a zesty horseradish marinade, baked to perfection, then slathered with a finger-lickin’ BBQ sauce for a weeknight meal that is *on point.* (via Julie’s Eats and Treats)
6. Sun-Dried Tomato Artichoke Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks: If you want to put an innovative spin on your humdrum drumsticks, jazz them up Mediterranean flavors like sun-dried tomato, artichoke, and Parmesan. (via Lord Byron’s Kitchen)
7. Pan-Fried Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks: Pull out your cast iron pan, because these perfectly fried 30-minute drumsticks are fall-off-the-bone tender and carry out a peppery citrus flavor. (via IFoodBlogger)
8. Chimichurri Chicken Drumsticks: That bright and herbaceous chimichurri goodness isn’t just for beef; this recipe proves it by coating chicken drumsticks with it for a quick and easy dinner. (via Platter Talk)
9. Honey Mustard Chicken Drumsticks: If you love everything that is sweet and sticky mixed with a whole lot of crispy and savory, then these crowd-pleasing drumsticks have your name on them. (via Something Tasty)
11. Greek Yogurt Grilled Chicken: Refreshing and herbaceous, these chicken drumsticks bring the warmth of the Mediterranean right to your dinner table with fresh herbs, lemon, garlic, and Greek yogurt, and it’s oh-so-delish. (via Art from My Table)
12. Oven “Fried” Chicken Drumsticks: Craving fried chicken, but not the calories that come with it? These baked drummies are the answer giving you the golden crisp and loud crunch you long for. (via Hungry Hobby)
Follow us on Pinterest for more tasty weeknight recipes!