Summer will be coming to an end before we know it. So it’s *very* important to take advantage of the warm weather while we can — and there’s no better way to do that than to take dinner out to the patio. But we don’t mean burgers or skewers. Instead, try colorful, bountiful Mediterranean-inspired dishes that SCREAM for al fresco dining. These 15 flavor-packed recipes will have you eating dinner outside for weeks to come.
1. Baked Kofta Pita Sandwich: Choose between ground lamb or ground beef to create tender patties for this loaded Greek pita. Smeared with hummus and topped with olives and crisp veggies, this recipe will fill you to the brim. (via The Mediterranean Dish)
2. Baked Falafel Salads With Tzatziki Dressing: This salad boasts everything you want in a Mediterranean dish, with crisp cucumbers, olives, tomatoes, pitas, hearty falafel, and of course some creamy tzatziki. (via Pumpkin and Peanut Butter)
3. Garlic Butter Mushrooms and Gnocchi in Foil Packets: Whether you’re looking for a fun summer side or something to feast on by the campfire, these garlicky and herbaceous foil packets are *perfect* with their robust mushrooms and tender gnocchi. (via Eat Well 101)
4. 15-Minute Mediterranean Pasta: Everyone loves a weeknight wonder, but this glorious pasta beats them all with a quick toss in some garlicky olive oil with artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and crumbly feta. (via Girl Gone Gourmet)
6. Mediterranean Salmon Burger: Put your regular ol’ hamburger on the back burner, because these light salmon burgers with lemony arugula and tangy tzatziki are addicting AF. (via The Mediterranean Dish)
7. The Perfect Easy Mezze Platter: Sometimes munchies are exactly what you need for dinner, and this platter has it all with a myriad of goodies like hummus, cucumber, feta, artichoke hearts, and Lavash bread. (via Damn Delicious)
8. Mediterranean Summer Salad: This salad takes advantage of all that colorful summer produce by tossing juicy tomatoes with fresh herbs, tangy feta, and rich pomegranate molasses. (via Shiny Happy Bright)
9. 10-Minute Mediterranean Vegan Pasta: Get this flavorful vegan pasta on the dinner table with five ingredients and 10 minutes! The pairing of briny olives, sweet dried cranberries, crunchy walnuts, and creamy hummus will blow your mind. (via Contentedness Cooking)
10. Mediterranean Portobello Beef Burgers: Succulently stacked burgers are piled high with beef patties, portobello mushrooms, and roasted red peppers for a healthy spin on a BBQ classic. (via The Girl on Bloor)
11. 15-Minute Artichoke Garden Flatbread Pizza: This crispy lightened-up pizza is everything with a coating of soft ricotta, kalamata olives, marinated artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and baby spinach. (via The Mediterranean Dish)
13. Mediterranean Spaghetti Squash Boats: Healthy meals can totally be exciting, and these hearty spaghetti squash boats prove it with their ground turkey, tomato, kale, and feta stuffing. (via Diethood)
15. Mediterranean Burgers With Fattoush Salad: These burgers swap buns for lettuce cups and are topped with a super flavorful fattoush salad for a healthy dinner that is completely out of this world. (via The Girl on Bloor)
For more al fresco dinner inspo, Follow us on Pinterest.