Mystery Peeps Are Back + 13 Exciting Easter Treats at Walmart
Easter falls on April Fool’s day this year, and what better way to celebrate both holidays than by gorging on some Mystery Peeps? They’re back at Walmart just in time for spring, though you’ll have to try them for yourself to guess which of the three flavors they’re offering this year you’re eating. Along with the Peeps, Walmart is also offering up a bevy of sweet, tart, and chocolatey treats in a rainbow of colors to fill your Easter baskets and keep your snack drawer fully loaded. All of these sweets are available in-store, and a few can even be bought online if you’re an Easter Bunny who prefers to work remotely.
2. Starburst Tropical Jellybeans ($2): Starburst Jellybeans come in a variety of flavors, though Tropical has got to be our fave. If you think you don’t like jelly beans, you’ve got to try these. They’re miles above the stale black licorice things you used to get in your Easter basket.
3. Brach’s Sweet & Sour Mix Egg Stuffers ($10): This mix of sweet and sour favorites like Now and Later, Lemonheads, and Smarties is so good, you’ll want to grab one for stuffing Easter eggs and one to keep in your secret junk food stash away from everyone else in the house.
5. Trolli Sour Brite Jelly Beans ($2): Trolli’s sweet and sour jelly beans look like little Easter eggs, making them a rainbow-colored addition to your basket.
9. Cadbury Easter Buttons ($1): Creamy milk chocolate buttons make biting into the cute faces of these confectionary critters worth it.
14. Popcornopolis Easter Mini Cones ($2): Shaped like carrots, these mini cones are filled to the brim with Popcornopolis’s famous Zebra, Caramel Corn, and Cheddar Cheese popcorn flavors.
Scene: It's a few days before Thanksgiving and you've just found out you're hosting your pod's Friendsgiving, kids and all — help! Well, you've come to the right place because together with Camp by Walmart, we're showing you how to put together a beautiful DIY Thanksgiving tablescape in a few easy-to-recreate steps. Even the kids can get in on the fun as you learn how to design pumpkin-printed placemats or a glittering table runner in this choose-your-own-adventure crafting video. Head on over to Camp by Walmart to watch it now.