There’s truly nothing better than checking out Target’s holiday-themed treats, because the bullseye brand knows just how to get us in the holiday spirit. Just after the retailer made our Valentine’s Day that much sweeter with its Dylan’s Candy Bar collaboration and Champagne and Rosé-Flavored Cotton Candy, this one-stop shop for all things delicious is bringing us an exclusive line of limited-edition Easter-themed sweet treats. Better yet, they are all available now in stores and online.
1. Lindt Easter Hardshell Eggs ($4): These adorable mini eggs are like grown-up M&M’s, for when you want just a little something sweet and crunchy.
2. M&M’s Easter Neapolitan ($3): Nothing feels more decadent than Neapolitan ice cream, so these M&Ms with a hint of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry flavors make every bite taste so yummy. We’re swooning.
3. Dove Easter French Vanilla White Chocolate Bunny ($4): It simply wouldn’t be Easter without a chocolate bunny, but this French vanilla-flavored one satisfies the white chocolate fans in your life.
4. Peep’s Easter Lemon Sherbet Delights ($2): Peeps are another Easter classic. This year, Target is releasing three new, exclusive flavors, including Lemon Sherbet. These flavored marshmallows are dipped in creme-flavored fudge, so they’re not any ordinary ol’ Peep, that’s for sure.
5. Peep’s Easter Orange Sherbet Delights ($2): If you’re more of an orange sherbet fan, we’ve got you. These feel just as luxurious and festive for the holiday.
6. Peep’s Easter Neopolitan Delights ($2): Peeps is also getting in on the Neopolitan action, releasing the cutest chicks inspired by our favorite ice cream flavor.
7. Starburst Jumbo Jelly Beans Easter ($3): If you’re all about the spring-inspired colors and flavors of jelly beans, Starburst is taking you to the next level this Easter with its brand new jumbo jelly beans. Yes, jumbo! We’re obsessed.
8. Ghirardelli Dark Sea Salt Caramel Egg Bag ($4): Maybe you’re not feelin’ all the pastel colors and fruity flavors. No worries, because these dark sea salt caramel eggs offer a blend of salty and sweet, while still being egg-shaped for the Easter candy purists among us.
9. Reese’s Easter Peanut Butter Gold Eggs ($4): The classic Easter Reese’s we know and love just got a gilded update, and we think they’d make an egg-cellent addition to your basket of goodies. Don’t ya think?!
Will you be filling your Easter basket with these delightful new treats? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Target)