15 Easy Ways to Accessorize Your Easter Hair
Easter is on it’s way! And while there’s *lots* to prepare for when it comes to the big day, don’t forget to squeeze in some time between Easter egg hunting and hosting a pastel-infused brunch to style some Instagram-worthy hair. How can you get that dapper ‘do without the fuss and look put together while you’re dyeing eggs? With hair accessories of course! Channel your inner Easter bunny this year with these seriously sweet ‘dos that use some of spring’s cutest hair accessories. Scroll through for 15 Easter hairstyles you can do in five minutes or less.
1. Geometric Pins: Triangle barrettes seem to be popping up all over the place. And while geometric clips won’t cost you an arm and a leg, this crazy simple ‘do can be created with supplies you already own — bobby pins! Paint them gold with nail polish for an even more sophisticated look. (via Travel & Treasures)
2. ASOS Limited Edition Pack of 2 Flower Hair Brooches ($11): With spring in the air, why not give your top knot a bit of a boost? Add in some brightly colored blossoms to capture the easy-breezy mood of the day.
3. Scarf Wrap Bun: Lifestyle blog Livingly teamed up with East Coast salon SalonCapri to create this fun bun style. Weave a patterned scarf into your lazy bun to add an extra pop of color to a typically messy ‘do. (via Livingly)
4. Jeweled Hair: This delicate look made by cool-girl jewelry outpost Catbird and hairstylist Allen Thomas Wood is composed of gold necklaces entwined with two loose plaits for a look that took less than 30 minutes to create. Weave your own delicate chains into your next braid to create a similarly enchanting style. (via Catbird The Blog)
5. Serefina for Free People Dessert Night Braid ($24): Ready for Coachella? Or wait, is it Easter? Stroll into brunch looking like a boho goddess with Free People’s suede cords added into a single loose braid.
6. Urban Outfitters Faux Fur Pom Pony Tail Holder ($8): Whether you’ve got that peppy spirit or want to channel the pastel vibes of an Easter egg, add a faux pom pom tie to your Sunday ‘do. It’s a quirky accent that will give even the simplest looks some extra style.
7. Hair Tattoos: Hair tattoos are a thing and they are so pretty! Give your hair a little sparkle this Easter Sunday with these gold and patterned temporary tattoos. (via @scunci)
8. Matching Bobby Pins: Double up on the glam with these Ban.do bobby pins ($10) to give yourself a festive look with minimal effort. Grab a duo when you need to get your bangs out of your face or want to get a half-up look, no elastics required. (via The Beauty Department)
9. Regal Rose Engraved Hair Charm Set ($20): Give your hair a bohemian twist with these ‘90s inspired beads. Though this style can seem pretty taxing (who has time to braid beads into their hair?) these pretty charms clip on, making them the perfect fit for the laziest of girls.
10. Long Comb: Add a fancy touch to your Easter ‘do by adding a long comb. These combs look great paired with a half-up hairstyle or simply added to the side of curly hair. (via The Beauty Department)
11. Nasty Gal Full Circle Hair Clip Set ($18): Just because you’re rocking a lazy look doesn’t mean you can’t add some accessories into the equation. These full circle clips work great — individually or together — to add a bit of drama to your Sunday style.
12. Eugenia Kim Chiara Headband ($85): Looking for a simple accessory you can just throw on? Enter this knit headband, paired perfectly with long or undone hair.
13. Asymmetrical Low Pony: If you’re looking to rock a side pony with an extra twist, use a large barrette to breath new life into the style. Sweep your locks to the side for a glam take, and make sure to add your most stunning pair of drop earrings. (via Brit + Co)
14. ASOS Pack of 2 Flower Bunch Hair Clips ($14): Give your Easter brunch a whimsical touch with a floral barrette. This little clip proves that tiny details can make all the difference.
15. Copper Tube Pony: For a minimalist touch add a copper pipe to your pony, which you can find at Home Depot for less than a dollar or in hair accessory-form at Urban Outfitters ($8). Bonus points for looping it through a braid. (via Travel & Treasures)
What hair accessories will you be rocking Easter Sunday? Show us by tagging us on Instagram!