40 Last-Minute Easy Easter Brunch Ideas You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
Delicious Easter Brunch Recipes To Try This Year
So, it's the day before (or day of, we won't judge), and you're hosting an Easter brunch. We have you covered with foolproof last-minute Easter brunch recipes you can make in 30 minutes or less. And the best part? None of these dishes look rushed or last-minute, so your friends and family will think you've been slaving away since Palm Sunday, when really you started cooking 20 minutes ago.
Make a delicious custard with yogurt and egg and a bit of honey and cinnamon and you have an easy brunch items for all to enjoy. Make a fruit-filled toast bar out of it! (via Cabot Creamery)
Microwave a potato for roughly 8 minutes, then crack an egg inside and finish the dish in the oven. Mix and match the fillings according to preference or just use the ingredients you have on hand. (via Brit + Co.)
The Ultimate Spring Brunch Board
Set and stage the best Easter brunch by laying every treat out on a board, charcuterie-style. Everyone can pick what they want for themselves. Dig in! (via Half Baked Harvest)
You can’t go wrong with a frittata, even when you're pressed for time. This recipe is so quick to whip up, you can have this dish ready before anyone says they’re hungry. Grill it over a fire pit, or simply cook it over your stovetop. (via Brit + Co.)
Chocolate lovers unite! Pockets of warm chocolate tucked inside french bread is an Easter brunch win in our book. (via Cabot Creamery)
Maple Bacon Carrots
Vegan Chicken and Waffles
Vegan chicken makes fluffy, flavorful waffles stand out in this easy brunch recipe. This meal is always the perfect balance of sweet and savory, which leaves us wanting more! (via The Edgy Veg)
Image via Feel Good Foodie
We're kind of in love with these bites. And the best part may just be those hash browns. Top these eggs cups with hot sauce and diced avocado, if you know what's good for you. (via Feel Good Foodie)
A few minutes is all it takes to throw together these epic sandwiches. Give them an Italian twist with prosciutto, mozzarella, and pesto and you'll be thinking about them long after they're gone! (via Brit + Co.)
These delicious pies with a vanilla glaze and sweet strawberry filling make for a kid-friendly brunch/dessert. (via Cabot Creamery)
No Easter Brunch Is Complete Without These Easy Recipes
Strawberry Buttermilk Biscuits
Once you dig into these heavenly biscuits, you won't be able to stop. They're drenched in sweet buttermilk and spotted with fresh berries to deliver a satisfying Easter brunch bite. (via Pink Owl Kitchen)
If you want to show your family that you’re a well-rounded adult, make them fancy and nutritious pancake fruit tarts. You could even use frozen waffles for a more turn-key solution. (via Brit + Co.)
This is such a fun twist on a classic brunch meal -- kids will enjoy eating it while you'll have fun making the swirls. Just add squeeze bottle. (via Cabot Creamery)
This delicious dish (full of cheese and veggies) will take you just 25 minutes. Enjoy a well deserved mimosa; you’re going to pull of Easter on the fly after all. (via Brit + Co.)
Easter brunch is more than just pastries and breakfast foods. Try these springy toasts, drizzled with plenty of sweet balsamic glaze, for a quick savory lunch option. You can even opt to top it with a spring veg like pea shoots or sunflower sprouts. (via Brit + Co.)
Cheeseburgers might not be the most festive item on this list, but they're sure to be loved by everyone! Spice them up by using food coloring on the buns or seeing how many colorful veggies you can add on top of the patty. (via Brit + Co. /The Complete Book for Teen Chefs)
Lemon Poppy Seed Sourdough Pancakes
Citrusy lemon just screams springtime, so why not whip these bad boys up for Easter brunch? They're sweet, but partner with a tart flavor element, so each bite is unforgettable. (via Barley & Sage)
Image via Lee Kum Kee
Store-bought puff pastry is a freezer staple that can help you out in a multitude of situations, even if you buy it as a backup plan for Easter morning. This dish is certain to please the whole crowd. Who doesn't love cinnamon buns?! (via Brit + Co.)
The best way to save time while making a dish is to skip the oven altogether — and that’s where salad comes in. Especially if that salad is as colorful as this one! The most difficult part of this beautiful recipe is using a microplane to slice all the root veg. (via Brit + Co.)
You're Going To Want To Make These Irresistible Brunch Recipes For Eastertime
These drop biscuits are almost like cornbread and have the added bonus of cheddar, chives and jalapeños mixed into the batter. Spread a bit of butter or experiment with spicy and sweet flavors by adding some jam instead. (via Brit + Co.)
Image via In Bloom Bakery
For the Donuts
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup softened, salted butter (like the salted Minerva Dairy butter)
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp rose water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup freeze dried strawberries
For the Strawberry Glaze
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tbsp pureed strawberries
For the Donuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- First start by creaming 1/2 cup of softened, salted butter and 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar together in a medium sized bowl.
- Then add in 2 eggs, 1 tsp of vanilla and 1/4 tsp of rose water and combine.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of sour cream and 1/2 cup of milk. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix 2 1/2 cups of flour, 1/4 tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp of baking powder and 1/4 tsp of salt together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients a little at a time until all is incorporated together.
- Grind 1 1/2 cups of freeze-dried strawberries. Sift them into the batter and mix until all is combined.
- Transfer the donut batter into a piping bag fitted with a large tip. Pipe the batter into a greased donut pan, 3/4 of the way full. Bake the donuts at 350 degrees for 11-13 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- Let them cool in the pan for a few minutes and then transfer them to a cooling rack to completely cool.
For the Strawberry Glaze
- While they are cooling make the icing by pureeing a few strawberries, enough to make 2-3 tbsp of puree.
- Add 2 cups of powdered sugar in a bowl and add 2 tbsp of the strawberry puree. Mix until all the powdered sugar is dissolved. If it is too dry add a little bit more of the strawberry puree. It should be a very thick icing.
- Dip each donut in the glaze. Sprinkle each donut with crushed freeze-dried strawberries if you desire. Let the glaze set and then serve!
Nothing says spring like asparagus, and we are always down to cover any and every vegetable in cheese. This savory and cheesy combination takes about 20 minutes in the oven. (via Brit + Co.)
Everyone has that friend or family member who always seems to be on a diet. This particular recipe fits the bill for gluten-free, keto, and low-carb diets, and yet it's full of flavor. What more could they want? (viaCali'Flour Kitchen by Amy Lacey / Brit + Co.)
Blood Orange Olive Oil Cake
Blood oranges bring forth deep flavor notes in this loaf recipe. The best part is the orangey glaze that coats a super moist cake layer.(via Cozy Cravings)
What's brunch without bacon? Coconut sugar, espresso powder, and pumpkin spice turn it into something truly magical. (via Brit + Co.)
These little puffs make portioning for a crowd easy-peasy. Plus, adding some cheese on top might be the secret to getting picky eaters to chow down. (via Brit + Co.)
Add more spring color to your plate with sweet potato toast. Dress up yours however you like; we love the idea of an egg cracked into the center, then pan-seared until the whites set. It's a great low-carb egg-in-a-hole alternative! (via Brit + Co.)
Boost your meal with a healthy salad full of greens. This recipe doesn't have to be *too* healthy, however, so feel free to sprinkle on some extra Parmesan cheese ;). (via Brit + Co.)
Cocktails and Drinks for Easter Brunch
Why make all that food without a drink to pair it with? These cocktails and mocktails will be your trusty companion all throughout the Easter holiday. Did someone say mimosas?
Frozen Brunch Punch
The first thing you want to do at Easter brunch is have a fresh, cold sip waiting for you. Pair this frozen punch with your waffles for the best time! (via Half Baked Harvest)
Party-goers will sip and snack happily with a fully loaded drink, complete with pickled veg, bacon, and more noshable goodies. Hot sauce optional but encouraged. (via Brit + Co.)
We're all about strawberry recipes once the weather starts warming up, and this fruity drink is one of our faves. It'll take you under 10 minutes to whip up, and then you can go back to prepping that Easter ham. (via Brit + Co.)
Honey Strawberry Basil Margarita
Image via Brit + Co/The Southern Millennial
The strawberry and basil combo is just the thing for a spring morning and we're obsessed. We're also equally as obsessed with the hot honey rim ;). This is the perfect drink for sitting on your porch or lounging by the pool, and we'll be making it all summer long. (via Brit + Co. /The Southern Millennial)
Best Mimosa Recipe for Easter Brunch
Just revel in that drink presentation! With just OJ and sparkling wine, you've got yourself a friendly sipper. (via Two Spoons)
An iconic trio of peaches, triple sec, and champagne assemble to create the sweetest Easter cocktail you've ever had. The fresh fruit really embraces the spring season, so find the best peaches you can! (via Barley & Sage)
Carrot Smoothie with Ginger Citrus
If you're looking for a health boost this holiday, this smoothie is the perfect addition to your Easter brunch. It's creamy, has tons of nutrients, and even recalls Easter by using carrots. (via Live Eat Learn)
This post has been updated.
- 14 Easter Dinner Ideas That Can Double-Duty as Brunch ›
- 36 Egg Recipes That Will Make You Skip The Snooze Button ›
- 55 Delicious Low-Carb Recipes You Can Make In Under An Hour ›
- 12 Tablescape Ideas for the Prettiest Easter Brunch EVER - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Appetizer Recipes Perfect for Easter Brunch - Brit + Co ›
- 16 DIY Easter Centerpieces - Brit + Co ›
- 11 Rhubarb Spring Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Gluten-Free and Paleo Easter Brunch Ideas - Brit + Co ›
- Tk Vegan Brunch Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 9 Quick and Easy Mother's Day Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 19 Ham Recipes for a Super Unique Easter Brunch - Brit + Co ›