Easter’s less than a week away! Whether you’ve got a brood of little ones ready to hunt for Easter eggs or a group of friends who loves any excuse to buy peeps, here are a dozen recipes everybunny will love!
1. Easter Egg Macarons: Remember what you learned about making macarons perfectly round with one squeeze of the piping bag? Forget all that! (Recipe and photo: Pixel Whisk)
2. Easter Egg Marshmallow Truffles: To kick this recipe up a notch, try adding cinnamon to your marshmallows. (Recipe and photo: Taste and Tell Blog)
3. Peep S’mores: There’s definitely something a little twisted about melting bunny and chick-shaped peeps but we’re loving the neon s’more look. (Recipe and photo: Live Love Pasta)
4. Peanut Butter Buttons: Easy, sweet, and savory. What’s not to love? (Recipe and photo: The Curvy Carrot)
5. Sheep Cake Pops: Most adorable cake pops ever? (Recipe and photo: Bakerella)
6. Carrot Cookies: If carrot cookies are anything as delicious as carrot cake, we’re totally in. (Recipe and photo: La Receta de la Felicidad)
7. Easter Tea Cakes: We love the beautiful pastels and intricate designs of these lovely tea cakes. (Recipe and photo: Baker’s Royale)
8. Salted Caramel Easter Popcorn: Still haven’t made our Polka Dot Party Popcorn? Mix it up by adding Easter candy and salted caramel. (Recipe and photo: Two Peas and Their Pod)
9. Easter Chick Cookies: For a slightly healthier cookie, try whipping up these lemon honey chicks. (Recipe and photo: Diamonds for Dessert)
10. Peeps Magicians Hats: Loving these magical little darlings. (Recipe and photo: Not Your Momma’s Cookie)
11. Easter Candy Bark: Chocolate candies in melted chocolate? Instant win. (Recipe and photo: Dash Recipes)
12. Easter Egg Cake Pops: More cake pops! Love the idea of serving these in an egg carton at Easter brunch. (Recipe and photo: Niner Bakes)
What are your favorite sweets for the springtime? Talk to us in the comments below.