This 1 Fall Color Will Make You Look Instantly Classier
Considering that the leap from standby formal wear colors like black and navy to dark gem tones isn’t so huge, we’re not sure why every girl’s fall closets aren’t full of the mesmerizing hues, or at least the standout shade of the season, emerald green. Snagging up clothes and accessories featuring mint’s moodier cousin is the fast track to looking extra luxe no matter where you’re Uber’s dropping you off — that deep green just feels so damn regal. Want to feel extra fancy this fall? Of course you do! Just shop our favorite emerald pieces to wear on your next big night out.
1. Reformation Diletta Dress ($98): Update your LBD with this emerald midi that would look just as hot paired with leather sneakers as it would with lace-up flats.
2. Urban Outfitters Cooperative Structured Bucket Bag ($54): This Mansuer Gavriel knockoff is just too good to pass up. Tote it to work to punch up your classic trench and trousers.
3. Zara Fancy Cropped Jumpsuit ($70): This jumpsuit is ticking all the trend boxes: cropped, wide legs, an easy-elegant waist sash and of course, that deep green hue. Pair with platform pumps to keep it fancy, then dress it down over a thin turtleneck and heeled booties.
4. BaubleBar Festive Tassel Drops ($32): Can’t afford the real deal rocks? These deep green tassel drops are a more of-the-moment (and much cheaper) way to color your bling.
5. Selected Ally Longsleeve Long Shirt Dress ($125): The shirt dress just went from being a casual Friday staple to date night go-to in this hue. Pair with strappy block heels and a moto jacket to kick the look into high gear.
6. Baggu Medium Flat Pouch ($44): It’s this easy to class up your tote-everywhere clutch.
What’s the one fall color that makes you feel instantly fancier? Tell us about your favorite fashion trends for fall so far, in the comments below.