19 Ways to Add Greens to Your Meal Using Endives
You (almost) need to have a botany background to understand how this bitter family of veggies is related to one another. But one thing’s for sure: You’re going to want to dig into these 19 endive recipes, regardless if you understand them or not. Using Belgian endive (funny enough, not true endive) as a crisp vehicle for assorted toppings is always a favorite, but these leafy greens can also stand up to some serious heat, even in a salad!
3. Citrus Endive Avocado Salad: How gorgeous is this citrusy endive salad?! Not only does it get major props for its good looks, but it’s an outstanding antidote to cold weather. (via Gourmande in the Kitchen)
8. Sicilian Chickpeas with Escarole and Caramelized Onions: With every bite of this warm chickpea salad, you get a little taste of all the elements — bitter, nutty, sweet. (via Ezra Pound Cake)
15. Endive Stuffed with Goat Cheese, Blood Orange and Walnuts: A playful and colorful assortment of goodies combine to create this stunning starter. (via Daisy’s World)
17. Radicchio and Frisée Salad with Cipollini, Beets and Carrots: Make a meal out of this flavorful salad with the addition of a poached egg, or by tossing it with al dente pasta or steamed grains. (via Brooklyn Supper)
18. Bacon, Gruyere and Endive Quiche (Low Carb, Gluten-free): Think endive gratin in tart form. Soooo good, right? (via All Day I Dream About Food)
19. Apple Endive Strudel: Are you brave enough to enjoy endive for dessert? This recipe promises that the veggie’s bittersweet flavor all but disappears with the assistance of apples and aged balsamic. (via Discover Endive)
What’s your favorite way to prepare endive? Let’s have a chit chat in the comments!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.