One Pot Wonders: Roasted Salmon Nicoise
We love one pot wonders over at here at Brit + Co. There's just something so great about not having to dirty a ton of dishes or follow a bunch of steps to put dinner on the table.
With the success of our one pot wonders, Skillet Pan Pizza, we are pleased to introduce our next dish, Roasted Salmon Nicoise. While our pizza recipe was fun, our salmon is a decidedly fancier take on the one pot wonder. This dish is easy to make any night of the week.
– 2 pounds new potatoes
– 1 pint cherry tomatoes
– 2 handfuls green beans (we used haricot vert)
– 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives
– 2 tablespoons minced garlic
– 20 ounces salmon, cut into 4 filets
– 1/2 cup basil pesto
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Quarter potatoes and trim the ends from green beans. De-stem tomatoes, if necessary.
2. Place potatoes in an oven-proof pan and drizzle with olive oil. Top with salt and pepper and then place in the oven for 30-45 minutes until starting to brown. Cooking time depends on the size of your potatoes. Make sure to turn them every 15 minutes or so.
3. Once potatoes have started to brown, top with tomatoes and cook for another 10 minutes.
4. Add green beans, olives, garlic, and salmon. Reduce heat to 300 degrees F and cook for another 15 minutes.
5. Remove dish from the oven. Top salmon with pesto and serve!
Find more one pot meals in Brit + Co's Food section!
This article has been updated from a previous post published in 2013.
- One Pot Wonders: Roasted Salmon Nicoise - Brit + Co ›
- Up Your BBQ Game With Our Hawaiian Salmon Burger + Grilled ... ›
- Try Our Low-Carb Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs Recipe! - Brit + Co ›
- You Will Have Heart Eyes for These Easy Salmon Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- Here's a 15-Minute Salmon Dish That Anyone Can Master - Brit + Co ›
- Eat Healthy on a Dime With These 11 Quick + Easy Canned Salmon ... ›
- Chow Down on a Budget-Friendly Salmon Recipe That Tastes ... ›
- 30 Slammin' Salmon Recipes to Keep You Fit - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Winter Salmon Recipes to Get You Through the Season - Brit + Co ›
- 19 Healthy 30-Minute Salmon Recipes - Brit + Co ›