15 Tasty Summer BBQ Recipe Ideas
We're in the thick of summer grilling season and what better way to kick off the weekend than to fire up your grill (or your oven in some cases) and try a new tasty recipe. Here are 15 to get you started.
1. Lamb Burger: These Greek-inspired lamb burgers are perfectly charred on the outside, tender on the inside and stuffed with creamy feta cheese. (Brit + Co)
8. & 9. Chicken Kebabs and Grilled Vinegar Potatoes: The secret to these tasty kebabs is the yogurt in the marinade. And the vinegar potatoes are the cookout equivalent of salt and vinegar potato chips. (via Lottie + Doof)
15. Top it all off with Brit + Co's Campfire Cones for a yummy treat.
Follow us on Pinterest for more amazing recipes!
This post has been updated.
- 14 No-Meat Grilling Ideas That Aren't Just Veggies - Brit + Co ›
- 18 Healthy Ways to Lighten Up Your Next BBQ - Brit + Co ›
- 18 Low-Carb Recipes to Grill Up This Summer - Brit + Co ›
- 20 Grilled Skewer Recipes to Get You Ready for Barbecue Season ... ›
- 20 Must-Make Recipes for Your Memorial Day BBQ - Brit + Co ›
- 10 Vegetarian BBQ Ideas for Memorial Day - Brit + Co ›
- 18 Vegan BBQ Recipes for Veggies + Carnivores at Your Barbecue ... ›
- 21 Make-Ahead Recipes for Your Next BBQ - Brit + Co ›
- Food Network's Top 22 Summer Barbecue Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 18 Make-Ahead Recipes for Your Summer Cookouts - Brit + Co ›