When your bestie gets engaged, you pull out *all* the stops, including the most trendy and totally personalized engagement gift. While it’s not necessary to splurge — remember, there are many more gifts to give and plane tickets to buy — you want to make sure you find something she’ll absolutely LOVE. The gift trends below will help you find a gift that makes your girl feel special, totally prepared, and ready to kick off her new bride-to-be status. Now you can check that off your bridesmaid to-to list, and spend more time planning that epic engagement party and bachelorette party!
1. Bride Socks: If your favorite bride-to-be has a funky and playful side, pick up some adorable socks to help her flaunt her newly engaged status — and keep her from getting cold feet. For the more stylish gal, try the of-the-moment and affordable Bonnie Bride Socks ($16), or pick up these ASOS Pug Bride and Groom Socks ($7) for your animal-loving friend.
2. DIY Ring Dish: The groom handled finding her that spot-on ring, but it’s the job of her BFFs to find that equally perfect place to keep it safe. A Rocksbox Marbled Jewelry Tray Kit ($25) is a fun option, or you could just make her one yourself with this DIY tutorial. For DIY-loving brides, adding handmade elements to all aspects of this special time in her life just feels right.
3. Pretty Planners: Help the bride get organized with a planner she’ll actually want to tote around to those tastings, hair trials, and floral meetings. The Erin Condren Prism Wedding Planner ($70) is both stylish and functional, and The Future Mrs. Planner ($59) is trending big time in the wedding planning world.
4. Couples Fitness Gifts: If your bestie is a total gym buff, give her and bae some fancy new workout gear to sport and show of their new status. These couples’ Activate Apparel Unisex Power Couple Tanks ($29) and Swell His, Hers, and Ours Water Bottles ($45) do all the talking, while they focus on their reps.
5. Initial Jewelry: A sparkly rock on her ring finger isn’t the only place she can flash her forever-together status. An on-trend initial Gold Bar Necklace Kit ($135), Sarus Craft Initial Heart Bangle ($23), or Meital Todledo Personalized Stacking Ring ($43) with two dainty initials is subtle, simple, and will be her new everyday staple.
6. Feyoncé Gifts: With an ode to our ultimate girl crush Beyoncé, punny Feyoncé gifts like the Three Two One Feyoncé Tote ($13), Mug Empire Feyoncé Mug ($15), and My Wed Style Feyoncé Tank ($18) are perfect options for the bride who you know is gonna run the world. Put together a whole care package for your Bey, so she never feels lost in the chaotic planning that’s about to ensue.
7. Engagement Photo Gifts: Remember the Instagram photo they posted to announce their engagement? And that series of professionally captured pics from their engagement shoot? Create something tangible like a Fatfatin Complete Love Collage Heart ($57) or an Artifact Uprising Wood Block + Prints ($24) from those moments to really show the happy couple how much you care.
8. Festive Headbands: Floral crowns are totally in, but let your boho bride save it for the wedding day. For now, it’s all about the bride-to-be headband — and there’s nothing that gets the celebration going like a bright pink Future Mrs. Girl Talk Headband ($15) or Bridal Headbands ($22) for all her ladies.
9. Address or Date Stampers: A Rolling Sentiment and Date Stamper ($5) and Papersource Custom Stamp Gift Box ($40) were pretty much made for the recently engaged. Help them save time writing thank you notes, sending out save the dates, and keeping their planners organized with a practical but still thoughtful gift.
10. Goodies to Keep Her Ring Clean: A bride wants to keep her rock as sparkly as the day she got it. Can you blame her? Papersource Bling Jewelry Wipes ($13) or a Baublerella Bling Brush ($18) are the new perfect, easy-to-mail gift to send to your faraway bride.
11. DIY Classes or Kits: Give the creative bride a serious leg-up by gifting a practical Calligraphy 101 Online Class ($29) that’s sure to get her ready for those invites. Or sign her up for Custom Stationery 101 ($19) to inspire her one-of-a-kind thank you notes.
12. Spot-On Cards: Step aside, generic engagement greeting cards. It’s time to send one that says it like you mean it, such as: Amy’s Avenue Shit Just Got Real Card ($5), Cheeky Kumquat I’m So Happy for Your New Ring! I Mean, Fiancé Card ($5) or Jolly Awesome Boom Wedding Card ($6).
13. Block Calendars: Ditch the traditional wall calendar countdown, and send them one of these bright Months & Days Block Calendar ($60) or this DIY Wedding Countdown Sign from Something Turquoise. They can reuse these calendars for equally exciting post-wedding milestones like the honeymoon or their fave holiday.
14. Planning Tools: Help the bride-to-be get prepped for the jam-packed months ahead with a new Ideih Design Perfect Planing Pack ($40) or Wedding Paper Divas Personalized To-Do List ($17). Bonus points if you pencil in a few calming mani/pedi appointments for the two of you or jot down some helpful words of wedding planning encouragement.
15. Engagement Mugs: Give the bride permission to shamelessly show off her new rock with an Insta-worthy engagement mug. She’ll be crushing on these cheeky Mad Olive Shop Does This Ring Make Me Look Engaged Mug ($17) or Francesca’s I’m Engaged, Duh! Mug ($12) styles.
16. Matching PJ Sets: Give your newly engaged friends the gift of comfort. There’s nothing like a set of matching loungewear that says “We belong together.” Wrap up hotel quality comfort like these Macy’s Hotel Collection His and Hers Robes ($180 for both) or crown them the best couple ever with this Royal Family Home King and Queen Pajama Set ($60).
17. Luggage Tags: Your globe-trotting BFF is going to need a new luggage tag, right? Any girl-on-the-go will be thrilled to tie the Bee Bee Style Mr. and Mrs. Luggage Tag Set ($15) or Bramble and Beene Adventure Tag ($15) onto her suitcase!
18. Engraved Cutting Boards: An engraved cutting board will give any kitchen that extra edge. Get it engraved with her new last name with the Circle City Design Co. Personalized Cutting Board ($28) or with a bold monogram like this Standard Monogram Engraved Cutting Board ($30).
19. Housewarming Plant: Your favorite couple deserves their own version of a love fern. There are so many adorable ways to spruce up an ordinary houseplant with a punny Rub A Dub Shrub Mint To Be ($17) pot or a sweet Vila Vera Macrame Plant Hanger ($12+).
20. New Threads: Let your best friend show off her new status with comfy workout gear that will give her the motivation she needs for her wedding workouts. Trendy options like this Hello Handpress Bride Hoodie ($26) or missFITTE Girlfriend to Fiancée Tank ($24) will be all she needs to hit the gym in style.
Looking for more ideas to help celebrate your newly engaged friends? Check out more gifting inspiration on our Pinterest page.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Additional reporting by Jordan Strohl)