When your bestie gets engaged, you pull out *all* the stops, including the most trendy and totally personalized engagement gift. While it’s not necessary to splurge — remember, there are many more gifts to give and plane tickets to buy! — you want to make sure you find something she will absolutely LOVE. The gift trends below will help you find a gift that makes your girl feel special, totally prepared and ready to kick off their new bride-to-be status. Now you can check that off your bridesmaid-to-be list, and spend more time planning that epic engagement party and bachelorette party!
1. Bride Socks: If your favorite bride has a funky and playful side, pick up some adorable socks to flaunt her newly engaged bliss — and keep her from getting cold feet. For the more stylish gal, try the of-the-moment and affordable Bonnie Bride Socks ($16), or pick up these ASOS Pug Bride and Groom Socks ($7) for the animal-loving bride-to-be.
2. DIY Ring Dish: The groom handled finding her that spot-on ring, but it’s the job of her BFFs to find that equally perfect spot to keep it safe. A Rocksbox Marbled Jewelry Tray Kit ($25) is a fun option, or you could just make her one yourself with this DIY tutorial. For DIY-loving brides, adding handmade elements to all aspects of this sentimental time in her life just feels right.
3. Pretty Planners: Help the bride get organized with a planner she will actually want to tote around to those tastings, hair trials and floral meetings. The Eric Condren Prism Wedding Planner ($70) is both stylish and functional, and The Future Mrs. Planner ($59) is trending big time in the wedding planning world.
4. Couples Fitness Gifts: If your bestie is a total gym buff, give her and bae some fancy new workout gear to sport and show of their new status. These couples’ Activate Apparel Unisex Power Couple Tanks ($29) and Swell His, Hers and Ours Water Bottles ($45) do all the talking, while they focus on their reps.
5. Initial Jewelry: A sparkly rock on her ring finger isn’t the only place she can flash her forever-together status. An on-trend initial Gold Bar Necklace Kit ($135), Sarus Craft Initial Heart Bangle ($23) or Meital Todledo Personalized Stacking Ring ($43) with two dainty initials is subtle, simple and will be her new everyday staple.
6. Feyoncé Gifts: With an ode to our ultimate girl crush Beyoncé, punny Feyoncé gifts like the Three Two One Feyoncé Tote ($13), Mug Empire Feyoncé Mug ($15) and My Wed Style Feyoncé Tank ($18) are super on-trend options for the bride that you know is gonna run the world. Put together a whole care package for your Bey, so she never feels lost in the chaotic planning that’s about to ensue.
7. Engagement Photo Gifts: Remember the Instagram photo they posted to announce their engagement? And that series of professionally captured shots from their engagement shoot? Create something tangible like a Fatfatin Complete Love Collage Heart ($57) or an Artifact Uprising Wood Block + Prints ($24) from those moments to really show the happy couple how much you care.
8. Festive Headbands: Floral crowns are totally in, but let your boho bride save it for the wedding day. For now, it’s all about the bride-to-be headband — and there’s nothing that gets the celebration going like a bright pink Future Mrs. Girl Talk Headband ($15) or Bridal Headbands ($22) for all her ladies.
9. Address or Date Stampers: A Rolling Sentiment and Date Stamper ($5) or Papersource Custom Stamp Gift Box ($40) were pretty much made for the recently engaged. Help them save time writing thank you notes, sending out save the dates and keeping their planners organized with a practical but still thoughtful gift.
10. Goodies to Keep Her Ring Clean: A bride wants to keep her rock as sparkly as the day she got it. Can you blame her? Papersource Bling Jewelry Wipes ($13) or a Baublerella Bling Brush ($18) are the new perfect, easy-to-mail gift to send to your faraway bride.
11. DIY Classes or Kits: Give the creative bride a serious leg-up by gifting a practical Calligraphy 101 Online Class ($29) that’s sure to get her ready for those invites. Or sign her up for Custom Stationery 101 ($19) to inspire her one-of-a-kind thank you notes.
12. Spot-On Cards: Step aside, generic engagement greeting cards. It’s time to send one that says it like you mean it, such as: Amy’s Avenue Shit Just Got Real Card ($5), Cheeky Kumquat I’m So Happy for Your New Ring! I Mean, Fiancé Card ($5) or Jolly Awesome Boom Wedding Card ($6).
13. Block Calendars: Ditch the traditional wall calendar countdown, and send them one of these bright Months & Days Block Calendar ($60) or this DIY wedding countdown sign from Something Turquoise. They can reuse these calendars for equally exciting post-wedding milestones like the honeymoon or their fave holiday.
14. Planning Tools: Help the bride-to-be get prepped for the jam-packed months ahead with a new Ideih Design Perfect Planing Pack ($40) or Wedding Paper Divas Personalized To-Do List ($17). Bonus points if you pencil in a few calming mani/pedi appointments for the two of you or jot in some helpful words of wedding planning encouragement.
15. Engagement Mugs: Give the bride permission to shamelessly show off her new rock with an Insta-worthy engagement mug. She’ll be crushing on these cheeky Mad Olive Shop Does This Ring Make Me Look Engaged Mug ($17) or Francesca’s I’m Engaged, Duh! Mug ($12) styles.
Looking for more ideas to help celebrate your newly engaged friends? Check out more gifting inspiration on our Pinterest page.