16 Must-Have 2015 Gifts Trends to Treat Yo’ Self to Before It’s Too Late
The winter months can be a pretty brutal: You’ve got blustery storms cramping your style, a mild case of cabin fever and are probably *still* struggling to snap out of your post-holiday haze. It’s time to turn that frown upside down with a little retail therapy. But before you rush into an online shopping binge, shop smart by picking up some of 2015’s hottest gift trends. Not only will you be able to find some epic sale items, but you can revisit those long-forgotten holiday wish lists and finally treat yo’ self. The 16 popular gift goodies below will help you keep your resolutions, stay organized or complete your grown-up winter wardrobe. Happy shopping!
1. Tees That Say Exactly How You Feel: Finding that on-point, perfect-fit, perfect-font and just-totally-gets-you tee is a job that’s tough for even your besties to master. Snag a weekends are for waffles tee ($29), wake me when I’m famous tee ($39) or fifty shades of bae tee ($52) and tell the world just what you want to.
2. Tech Cases That Make You Happy: Make sure your new tech accessories perfectly express your true passions, like your obsession with glittery nail polish ($50) or your love of floating fluorescent pineapples ($24).
4. Gold Prints That Inspire: Say hello to the prettiest way to encourage you to make 2016 your best year yet. You’ll never forget to seize the day ($32) or trust your dreams ($16) with daily gold inspo hanging in your cube.
5. Bold & Bright Workout Gear: Everyone knows that the key to sticking to your “new year, new you” health goals is to splurge on some fresh new workout attire. These color blocked leggings ($260) or bright new kicks ($85) are the perfect thing to get you through that next SoulCycle sesh.
6. Grown-Up Coloring Books: Adult coloring books have been on our radar for a while now, and we are loving all the pop culture ones coming out. Give your long suppressed talents a whirl with Color Outside the Lines ($18), Secret Garden ($14) or Color Me Good Cara ($13).
7. All-Year Festive Decor: Don’t let the dreary winter season ruin all signs of festiveness in your pad. These mylar balloon-inspired letters ($24) and glittering cheers banners ($16) can add life to your humble abode all year long.
9. Fashionable Winter Boots: We’re over the moon that stylin’ winter boots are finally a thing. For all you cold-weather gals, furry Sorels ($170), waterproof Sam Edelmans ($140) or red-laced Joie booties ($295) are a totally necessary splurge to keep you toasty all winter long.
10. Jewerly Organizers: If clutter is starting to take over your life, it’s high time all that jewelry that’s been collecting on the top of the dresser has a proper home. Investing in a pretty stand ($25) or rack ($30) is the perfect way to keep your chains knot-free and put your favorite pieces on display.
11. Totes That Say Something: Declutter that closet full of boring canvas totes from destination weddings or work conventions and gift yourself one that really shows ‘em who you are. Whether you’re eating local ($15) or feeling good vibes ($15), it’s time to tell the world (and save some trees while you’re at it).
12. Anything But Boring Mittens: It’s almost sale time for all those winter accessories you wanted last year, so now is the time to save some moolah and have fun with it. Go for kitschy animal gloves ($22), suede fringe gloves ($52) or leather texting mittens ($39) to keep your hands toasty and your outfit on point.
13. Daily Morning Inspiration: There is no way you can have a less-than-stellar year if you start every day off with Be Rad body wash ($38), a you’re beautiful mirror decal ($5) or an I woke up like this bathmat ($34). Grab them all to have the easiest, breeziest mornings ever.
14. Planners That Pop: Start organizing your best year ever with a pretty new planner. This colorful brushstroke planner ($37) and polka dot planner ($25) are meant to create a year full of good vibes.
15. Notepads That Make You Wanna Work: When you need a little hump day motivation to get you through the week, a Do Something Awesome notepad ($16), Let’s Do This mousepad ($12) or Girl, You Better Work to-do list ($10) might just be exactly what you need.
16. High-End Hair Tools: If you can handle the hefty price tags, a splurge-worthy Harry Josh Dryer ($300) or Interchangeable Curling Wand ($270) may just change your life. These high-end options are totally worth the few extra bucks.
Want more gift ideas? Follow us on Pinterest for more inspo.