12 Etsy Shops for Natural Skincare Lovers
The push for organic, eco-friendly skincare is making the days of chemical products a distant memory these days. Still, it can be hard to find places to shop beyond the bigger brands. You can always DIY your staples (shout out to coconut oil and baking soda!), but it’s nice to have a few online favorites to skim when you’re looking to switch up your routine. Enter Etsy, a beauty paradise where dedicated store-owners create, develop and promote their own lines (often with their bare hands). Scroll on for 12 shops you’ll fall in love with.
1. Bahari Blossom: More than 250 positive reviews makes this your new home for handmade bath treats. Free of parabens, items like these Rosey Posey Bath Melts may be your excuse to spend way too much time living in your bathtub. Who can say no to English roses, cocoa butter and sweet almond oil?
2. Sweetgrass Emporium: Just when we thought we knew about all of the haircare products on the market, we learned about hair tea. This shop’s Hibiscus Henna Hair Tea is an organic herbal treatment rinse with hibiscus, rose petals, rose hips, nettle and calendula, which promises to offer a totally revitalizing experience to damaged locks. They’ve even got super cute products for baby!
3. Treesnail: Don’t worry — we haven’t forgotten that your lips need love too. We’re loving on this Lavender Lip Balm, but this store has so much more. Offering daily-use products that are completely free of fillers, synthetic fragrance oils, preservatives and dyes, this store has a heart, and we can’t wait to give them ours.
4. Winsome Green: Get 100% natural skin care with this shop’s handmade soap, lip balm, bath tea, lotion bars and face masks. Born from its owner’s love and appreciation of nature, this shop relies on ethically wild-harvested plants. Gift sets abound, making this great for giving (or treating yourself). The Natural Skincare Gift Set is a easy introduction to their shop.
5. GingerChi: This shop is all about the healing power of ginger oil. 100% natural and mostly organic, they’re shilling items with zero parabens, petroleum, mineral oil or artificial color/ fragrances. Give their products a try with their Travel Set, and discover the power of ginger.
6. Zaaina Skincare: From large-scale skincare sets to generous samples, this shop has your eco-friendly healthcare needs covered. They even make custom lip balms and soaps for wedding favors, like this super sweet Bridesmaid Favor.
7. Illuminant Organics: Priding itself on sustainable eco-beauty, Illuminant Organics offers free domestic shipping (yay!) and pretty much every product for hair or face you’ve wished would go green. Treat acne naturally, or condition dry hair with only good-for-you products.
8. The Dirty Goat: Based out of Illinois, every item in the shop promises to be created with love. Made in small batches, these face masks, oils and gorgeous goat soaps are the perfect way to #treatyoself. Plus, the chocolate face mask looks good enough to eat, and the probiotic deodorant makes us want to toss all traditional deo aside.
9. Elucx: All about organic skin, body and bath staples, this brand is nothing but sustainable. After the birth of her daughter, owner Duyen decided that there weren’t enough natural products on the market. She got to work and is now a source of all-natural items for both adults and kids. The Elucx Spa Set would be a perfect gift for anyone who wants to chill naturally.
10. Whiskey Ink and Lace: With over 120 items, this is a natural skincare lover’s dream come true. The small team works to bring you handcrafted treats from Seattle made of nothing less than healthy and safe all natural ingredients. Comfort cracked cuticles and make your hands smell floral-fresh with their Rosehip Cuticle Oil.
11. Artisan Bath and Body: If green-beauty friendly soaps are your jam, be sure to hit up this Vegas-based shop. They rely on the cold-process method, which basically means that they retain extra goodness with every bar. We’re loving the simplicity of their Goat Milk and Honey Bastile Soap. Bring on the lactic acid and get ready to unleash flawless hands.
12. Sola Skincare: All of the items made by Sola Skincare, a shop selling skincare enhanced with Chinese herbs, are unisex, so you can share them with the entire family. Their multiuse products are especially interesting, like their All Better Balm, which heals and soothes irritated skin, no matter what the issue. If you want to try before you buy, be sure to check out their Sampler Set which features oils, deodorant and more!
What Etsy shops do you browse to fulfill your natural skincare needs? Tell us in the comments below!