Everything You Need for a Romantic Night In
While the idea of a fabulous getaway sounds amazing, sometimes it’s nice (and less stressful) to have a romantic date night in. If you and your boo plan on cozying up at home, these products will help you make the most of the evening, as well as many evenings to come.
1. Dr. J Professional Mini Projector ($80): Move the TV over and project some of your favorite movies on the wall for a home theater vibe. This mini projector also makes a great gift for future date nights.
2. Ausein Smart Light Bulb ($15): Most likely, you two spend a lot of time at home — surprise your boo by setting the mood with this smart light bulb that is remote- and voice-controlled. Whenever the time feels right, go from natural lighting to a romantic shade of pink.
3. Homesick Northern California Candle ($30): The warm scents of vanilla, pear, and cinnamon of this candle will have your place smelling like fresh-baked goodies all night.
4. Golden State Fruit Chocolate Covered Strawberries ($29): Chocolate covered strawberries are a classic dessert to show you care, and they’re a delicious way to start the night.
5. Majestic Pure Gold Facial Mask ($22): If you didn’t get a chance to stop by the jewelry store, this mask will take the place of a pair of earrings. Couples who glow together stay together, right?
6. Amazon Echo Smart Speaker ($100): We’re all pretty familiar with the many ways we can use Alexa; this V-Day, use the Echo to order flowers or more Champagne when you start to run low. It’s a plan and a backup plan all in one.
7. Chef’s Choice Heart Shaped Waffle Iron ($75): Nail breakfast in bed with this super cute waffle iron. Serve them with strawberries, whipped cream, and morning mimosas.
8. Polaroid Mint Instant Print Digital Camera ($100): Remember all your sweet moments relaxing together with this handheld camera and printer. It prints your photos on sticker paper, so you can put them on the fridge or in your wallet immediately.
9. Herbivore Botanicals All Natural Coconut Milk Bath Soak ($22): Valentine’s Day is all about showing your loved ones you care. After breakfast or before bed, draw your partner a coconut milk bath to help them relax.
10. Elite Home Products Super Soft and Silk Satin Sheet Set ($26+): While satin sheets might not seem practical for every night, make up the bed like a romantic hotel getaway with these silky soft sheets. You can return to your cotton basics after the weekend, we promise.
What are your favorite ways to have a date night in? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.