18 of Fall’s Coziest Coats
Fall may be all about PSLs, chunky sweaters and gorg foliage, but you can’t discount a good layering piece. After all, the key to staying warm and in style is a good coat. But not just any coat — an extra cozy coat to be exact. That’s precisely why we’ve rounded up 18 of fall’s most cuddly coats that you’re going to want to get your hands on immediately — before the temp drops for good!
1. Oversized Robe Coat ($298): Colorful bold stripes are the star of this cozy ankle-length coat. It even ties at the waist for that extra cuddly feeling.
2. Cocoon Sweater Coat ($159): Breaking news: Sweaters can be coats. Case in point, this slouchy boyfriend sweater coat that also comes in camel.
3. Deva Coat ($128): For something a little more sophisticated, opt for this black and white ombre coat with a leather tie at the waist. Cozy and chic.
4. Textured Longline Coat ($60): Pastel pink ruled the coat scene last winter, and we’d bet anything that it’s going to be back. Besides, who doesn’t want to look pretty in pink?!
5. Faux Fur Patchwork Coat ($178): This trendy boyfriend coat gives a good ‘ol nod to mod.
6. Nomad Blanket Poncho ($198): Nowadays, it’s totally acceptable to wear blankets as coats. This one-of-a-kind poncho proves that blankets work with real clothes and not just pajamas.
7. Fluffy Wool Duster ($156): This plaid beaut reminds us of a sweater, but really it’s a coat without closures. It’d make a great topper to any fall look.
8. Sherpa Furry Robe Coat ($149): See?! You CAN wear white in winter! Especially when it means looking like an adorable arctic polar bear.
9. Mustang Wrap Jacket: ($266): Most people don’t have a pet horse to curl up with, but luckily, you can have the next best thing with this mustang wrap jacket. The print and silhouette give off a navajo vibe that screams boho chic.
10. Zipped Boucle Coat ($199): Have some fun with this furry, aqua-colored coat.
11. Belted Wrap Coat ($138): Wrap yourself up in a classic wrap coat this fall. It looks great with pretty much everything.
12. Slouchy Wool Boyfriend Coat ($178): Hello, bright red teddy bear coat. This oversized piece will bring you warmth and lots of smiles.
13. Reversible Bomber Jacket ($198): You know the saying “party one side, business on the other?” That’s exactly what you’ll get with this reversible bomber jacket. The party side is a faux shearling colorblock, and the business side features clean quilting. Two coats in one. Score!
14. Tamp Jacket ($305): This edgy cocoon jacket has dropped shoulders and an asymmetric collar, and we’re digging the charcoal gray shade it comes in.
15. Oversized Wool Robe Coat ($199): Okay, so this totally looks like your bathrobe. All the more reason to wrap yourself in this cherry red cuddle coat — pajama dressing is all the rage this season.
16. Tab Wool-Blend Coat ($230): This blanket coat features faux leather trims, a fringed hem and an asymmetrical closure, but best of all, it’s a flattering and cozy style.
17. Fira Sherpa Coat ($198): This vintage-inspired coat has a color block panel at the bottom and will keep you extra warm on those sub-zero temp days.
Which coat are you excited to rock this season? Let us know in the comments!