It’s safe to say that most of us are engaged in a not-so-secret love affair with Target, and for good reason. The superstore truly has it all — from our favorite flavors of ice cream to some pretty sweet threads. That’s why we’re turning to our ultimate bae to provide us with the hottest looks for fall, with a little inspo from a few must-follow style bloggers. I mean… maybe we should just source our entire fall wardrobes at Target? Just a thought. Scroll through to find out which Target pieces to snag ASAP for the impending sweater weather.
1. Palazzo Pants and an Off-the-Shoulder Top: This combo was definitely all over our Insta this summer, but it’s also an ideal fit for transitional summer-to-fall weather. Trust us — you’re still stylin’ if you wear these light palazzo pants long after labor day (we wouldn’t steer your wrong). Add some suede booties like Stylist Janel to make the summery ensemble work for cooler days ahead.
ABS Collection Women’s Stretch Crepe Scuba Gaucho Pant Petal Pink ($140): The palazzo is the unsung hero of your fall wardrobe, amirite? So comfortable, yet you can still wear them from desk to dinner without compromising your polish. Pair with an off-the-shoulder top for those warmer fall days.
Xhiliration Off the Shoulder Long Sleeve ($23): Bring this summer staple into fall by grabbing a long-sleeved off-the-shoulder top in a darker hue. The off-the-shoulder trend will only get hotter this fall, with versions in deep jewel tones and, of course, the signature shade of all you ladies who love to stay perennially chic.
2. Black Pants and Neutral Duster: Nothing says cool quite like this season’s duster jacket. It’s a good pick for that in-between bout of weather. Blogger Jessica Alizzi paired hers with a graphic t-shirt and heels for a French girl-approved dose of casual style.
Mossimo Women’s Duster Gray ($30 ): This gray sweater duster isn’t too heavy or too light — juuust right for fall. Keep it neutral to get the most bang for your buck from this effortless silo. Wear it on those early fall days when the temps start to drop and you’re in need of some cute coverage.
Zac and Rachel Slim Pant ($35): Every girlboss needs a good slim-fit black pant. Let this Target pair help you pull off that casual t-shirt and duster combo with the greatest of ease while still looking put together.
3. Leather and Stripes: If you don’t have a go-to leather moto jacket, then take it from us and invest in one now. Not only do they instantly add edge to any ensemble, but they keep you warm minus the bulk. Steal blogger Merrick White’s style and pair it with a striped dress or top and classic accessories.
J’AIME Feather Rib Trim Drape Font Jacket Black ($50): This Target find is everything we want leather jackets to be and more. Its minimalist style lends itself to whatever you’re wearing, while the asymmetrical neckline gives it a unique, feminine twist. We give you an A+ on this one, Target.
Who What Wear Women’s Tie Neck Dress ($30): Stripe it up with this tie neck dress that’s giving us major cool-girl-in-training vibes. Wear it with leggings or tights for an added bit of warmth. Its versatility makes it another great capsule wardrobe find.
4. Babydoll Dress: The babydoll dress is everything you always wanted in a cold-weather staple, with a one-and-done appeal that can go high or low on the dressed-up scale. Add some over-the-knee booties like blogger Aiko Cunanan for a seriously street style-inspired getup.
Mossimo Supply Co Solid Long Sleeve Babydoll Dress ($23): A solid babydoll is a wearable yet dressy must-have for any autumn wardrobe. It pairs especially well with some of our favorite fall leg wear: tights, stockings and leggings, oh my!
5. Cardigan, CroppedPant and Tunic: Cropped pants are the perfect way to show off your ankle booties. Pair it with a high-necked top and classic cardigan to keep you warm while you elongate a petite frame.
Mossimo Supply Co Long Sleeves Boyfriend Cardigan ($20): No need to steal a sweater from the boys when you’ve got one all your own that’s this cute. Keep cozy all fall long with a cardigan that supplies all the warmth without the pesky bulk.
R+J Couture Pleated Wide Leg Pant Blue ($50): These wide-leg pants are perfect for work or a night out. Dress them up with heels or use them to show off those new ankle booties. The high waistline guarantees an ultra flattering fit for endless wearing potential.
Merona Windowpane Favorite Tunic Black ($25): Pair your colored pants with something tried and true on top to create an interesting contrast. This black patterned tunic is a versatile addition to any closet. *puts in cart*
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.