Did drooling over all the amazing pics from
Coachella Beychella get you psyched for the spring and summer music festival season? Come rain or shine, you’ll need to be prepared. Don’t settle for twinning with everyone else there: DIY your way to unique, totally-you festival style with these bright necessities. You’ll be thanking yourself all season long.
1. DIY Festival Sunnies: Frameless shades with personal embellishments are the ultimate accessory. Allow some time to answer all the questions from friends and strangers about where you got them. (via Brit + Co)
2. DIY Leather Sunglasses Case: Once you’ve made your shades, you gotta keep them safe in a case that serves them. This leather-stitch envelope is the perfect complement. (via Brit + Co)
3. Floral Patch Sunhat: Embrace all the DIY Gucci vibes with this amazing wide-brimmed hat. (via Enthralling Gumption)
4. DIY Glitter Patches: Make some squad patches to help you find your #girlgang in a crowd. (via Handmade Charlotte)
5. DIY Giant Embroidery Picnic Blanket: You can’t stand all day. Bring along a large picnic blanket and stake out a space just for you in high style. (via Lovely Indeed)
6. DIY Daisy Shorts: Upcycle the jeans that you loved this winter. A little paint and a new hemline make them boho, comfy, and perfect for a hot summer day. (via Artlex)
7. DIY Temporary Tattoos: Wanna rock custom ink for the big show? Add style without committing to the look forever with these temporary tattoo printables. (via Francois et Moi)
8. DIY Pom-Pom Accessories: Everyone and their sister is going to rock florals of some kind. Stand out from the crowd with these colorful pom looks. (via Brit + Co)
9. DIY Designer Crossbody: Travel light with this purse that is the definition of #attitude. Keep your essentials safe and accessible in style. (via Damask Love)
10. DIY Patterned Water Bottle + Icepack: You are straight tripping if you think you can go to a festival without a water bottle. This patterned version will stay cool AND fit in your back pocket! (via Lindsey Crafter)
11. DIY Pom Pom Sandals: Your tried-and-true sandals have probably seen better days. Give ’em new life with colorful accents and mini-embellishments. (via Brit + Co)
12. DIY Macrame Sunscreen Holder: Sunscreen is a must, even on an overcast day. Keep tons of it handy with this clip-on macrame holder. You’ll never go without the SPF again! (via Fish & Bull)
Follow us on Pinterest for festival inspo!