Pulling together a killer festival season wardrobe is no small task. The stakes are high as far as sartorial matters are concerned, but logistics are just as important as looks when you’re on your feet for hours on end and surrounded by thousands of fellow festival goers. Striking the ultimate balance of form and function is SO key — especially when it comes to your footwear. From fresh white sneakers to essential espadrilles, these 12 pairs of concert shoes will keep feet happy and your style a step ahead of the crowd.
1. Zara Two-Tone Plimsolls ($30): Snoozy sneakers are a thing of the past, thanks to on-point options like this two-tone set. They take a classic-in-the-front, party-in-the-back kind of approach to your off-duty #OOTD game, turning up the heat with a high-octane neon yellow panel that was practically made for pairing with graphic sundresses and sculptural shades.
2. Vans Metallic Sk8-Hi Slim Sneakers ($75): We’re diggin’ the disco glam feel of these hightop kicks. The Sk8-Hi style is a fave of the FROW set and the perfect partner cutoff jeans, sleeveless band tees, and ’70s-era sunnies.
3. Veja Wata Bmesh Carmen Pierre Sneakers ($79): Usher in the new season with a pair of tropical sneakers. The bright colors and botanical print bring the good vibes like none other, especially when styled alongside a flirty plunge skater dress and beach babe waves.
4. Sam Edelman Giliana Leather and Printed Satin Sandals ($90): Step aside, gladiators — there’s a new sandal in town. Vibrant satin ties send these thong-style sandals straight into Instababe territory, especially when worn alongside a saucy romper and layered gold necklaces.
5. Rocket Dog Bayer Wedge Sandal ($40): Give your center stage getup a boost with minimalist flatforms that offer all the height you want without the discomfort of standard heeled sandals. Beyond being easy on your feet, they’ll seriously improve your stage sight lines.
6. Charlotte Stone Tea Grenadine Slides ($238): Too much color? No such thing! Pink, peach, and yellow stripes give these sophisticated slides a playful pop of color that feels right in line with your daring approach to dressing. Let these stunners shine with a white jumpsuit and circular straw bag, or denim shirt dress and a printed hair scarf.
7. Jeffrey Campbell Ace Western Boot ($248): Western style is having a major moment, making these already-to-die-for ankle boots a straight shot to street-style stardom. Keep it real as you move to the beat with a bold bib necklace, high-neck tank, and raw-edge denim mini.
8. Hunter Original Short Wedge Stud Rain Boots ($165): When the conditions take a turn for the worst, these ready-for-anything rain boots will see you through in style. Pull a Kate Moss-approved move and slip them on with your go-to cutoffs and a leather jacket for a rock ‘n’ roll ensemble.
9. Dr. Martens Pascal Multi Floral 8-Eye Boots ($140): What’s a concert without a pair of these iconic grunge-era kicks in tow? A carefree floral print softens the boots’ innate don’t-mess edge, while the solid silhouette will keep toes protected in the presence of crushing crowds. Toss them on with a billowy midi dress for an Insta-worthy look that comes together in five seconds flat.
10. Free People Solstice Espadrille Mule ($128): All-embroidered-everything is the mood for spring 2017, which makes these ultra bright slides a must for all of your new season shenanigans. While you’re kicking back waiting for the next show, keep your style game up by slipping these scene-stealers on with high-waisted culottes, a lace-up bodysuit, and statement drop earrings.
11. Soludos Mimosa Embroidered Platform Smoking Slipper ($65): Best believe every blogger babe out there will be toting a pair of Soludos this season.
12. J. Reneé Alysbeach Espadrille Wedge ($100): With its bold embroidery and flirtatious lace-up silhouette, these rope-bottomed wedges are guaranteed to keep all eyes on you. Score a few extra points with the street-style set by popping them on with a one-shoulder jumpsuit and an embellished mini bag.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.