Coming Up Flamingos: 19 Ways To Embrace The Trend
Flamingos have been taking the design world by tropical storm. These feathery friends are finding their way onto everything from clothes to wallpaper and wedding cake toppers. With all those beautiful shades of pink, we’ve found fashionable 19 ways to flock to this trend.
1. Flamingo Tank Top ($12.80): Go full flamingo with this bold graphic tank top.
2. Flamingo Cake Toppers ($12): Spruce up any cake with these super fun flamingo-shaped candles!
3. Flamingo String Lights ($20): Adorn your home with glowing plastic flamingos for a touch of whimsical charm.
4. Flamingo Note Pad ($8): To do lists look better in flamingo pink, wouldn’t you agree?
5. Flamingo Pineapple Stamp ($16): Make some trendy greeting cards or party decor with these sweet stamps!
6. Summer Sundress ($288): Take a more elegant approach to flamingo print with this navy shirt dress.
7. Pastel Wallpaper ($198): We’re thinking… three walls of flamingo pink and one wall of flamingo wallpaper?
8. Gold Flamingo Pendant Necklace ($169): Treat yourself with a bit of tropical bling!
9. Flamingo Wall Art ($55): Maybe we love flamingos so much because they are a walking, flying (?) burst of color. Especially when displayed as wall art!
10. Gold Flamingo Print ($20): Add a pop of gold and pink with this glam flamingo.
11. Flamingo Wallpaper ($14 per roll): This fabulous wallpaper proves you can never have too many flamingos.
12. Flamingo Alphabet ($24): Perfect for a nursery or playroom, these birds spell it out for you.
13. Kiss On The Beak Cake Topper ($138): These charming feathered birds might just steal the show!
14. Ampersand Flamingo ($24): Bold and colorful and adorably creative, this is the kind of art we love.
17. Throw Pillow ($20): Throw a couple of these on your couch or bed for some pretty pink color.
18. Vintage Flamingo Wallpaper (price upon request): How fun are those long pink legs against an otherwise neutral color palette!
What do you think of the flamingo trend? Let us know in the comments below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.