Just in Time for Summer: 15 Refreshing Gin Cocktail Recipes
Gin and juice will forever have a special place in our hearts, but sorry, Snoop, it’s time to change it up. The following ridiculously refreshing recipes are about to make gin your drink of choice this season. That’s right; we’re adding summer fruits to our gin and tonics, mixing mint into our gin popsicles and rimming our Gin Daddy’s with sugar and lemon rind. Are you ready for this? Cuz we are!
1. Blackberry and Meyer Lemon Gin and Tonic: No cocktail cuts through the summer heat quite like a gin and tonic, and this version made with blackberries and Meyer lemon is just as refreshing as the tried-and-true classic. (via Spoon Fork Bacon)
2. Earl Grey-Infused Gin Cocktail: We’re all about tea-infused cocktails these days, and this Earl Grey gin drink is another gem to add to the list. (via The Framed Table)
4. Cucumber Gin Lemonade: Next time you’re stirring up some lemonade for your lunch guests, add a few slices of cucumber for extra refreshment… and maybe stir in a few ounces of gin to really get the party started ;) (via Front + Main)
7. White Peach Gin Fizz: Muddled and sliced white peaches are certainly the stars of this drink. But there’s one more fruity friend hidden in there. (Psst! It’s raspberries!) (via Adventures in Cooking)
15. Kiwi and Mint Tom Collins: Our good friend Tom Collins has gone tropical with this winning (and refreshing!) flavor profile. (via Bakeaholic Mama)
Which of these gin cocktails are you dying to try this summer? Let us know in the comments below!