20 Tropical Trends to Wear This Summer
The weather is getting warmer, the sun is shining more often… we get it, you’re dreaming of summer and tropical destinations. You may not able to hop on a plane and immerse yourself in salty sea air, sandy beaches and ukulele music right now, but you can still bring a little bit of the tropics to you. Check out these 20 print pieces we’ve gathered up to help make that dream a close reality, and be prepared to feel like you’re living the shore life (vicariously, of course).
1. Tropical Forest Short ($66): We don’t often see colors like teal and brown in tropical prints, but we are digging the combo.
5. Paradise Black Tropical Print Dress ($88): Tigers on your torso! Warm spring and summer days are calling this dress’s name. Rock this at the beach, for a day of shopping or out on the town.
7. Tropical Palm Print Pants ($123): Spend your whole summer in these lightweight palm tree pants, especially since black and white goes with everything!
8. Kendel Cat Eye Sunglasses ($25): Sweet shades are a super easy way to give your look a quick boost, and these definitely do just that.
9. Dress in Tropical Print ($204): The muted colors in this drop-waist dress make for a mellow, relaxed look. Plus… pockets!
11. Liz Romper ($195): If you were swooning over the look of a romper before, this one will make you go absolutely ape! The stunning royal blue and bright florals make this tropical print piece a must-have.
12. Bellfield Tropical Print Espadrille Shoes ($38): Here are your new go-to shoes when you need a little color boost.
14. Tropical Floral Bodycon Dress ($15): This dress hugs in all the right places and is a super steal at only $15!
15. Cami Jumpsuit in Tropical Print ($104): Resort much? If you’re looking to rock the jumpsuit look, can we suggest this print-astic pick?
18. T-Shirt Dress in Tropical Hibiscus Print ($72): Ah, the t-shirt dress, forever keeping us fashionable and comfy.
Which of these tropical pieces caught your eye? What are some of your other favorite warm weather prints? Leave us your thoughts in the comments below.