There’s no denying it: Flamingos are everywhere — well, in fashion, that is. All but replacing the unicorn as the cheeky motif of choice, you can find these leggy icons on everything from bikinis to clutches. Yes, bird is officially the word for summer — and we’re not mad about it, either. Here, we’ve shopped out 11 flamingo fashion finds to scoop up ASAP.
1. Lauren Moshi Evie Flamingo Floatie Tee ($79): Ready for a dip, anyone? We are so here for this tee’s cheeky take on the ubiquitous pool float phenomenon.
3. Show Me Your MuMu Flamingo Floral Print Dress ($136): Nineties vibes mixed with tropical vibes? Oh, yes, please.
4. Marc Jacobs Charms Paradise Flamingo Studs Earrings ($50): For just a little hit of feathered fun, try these studs and tip toe into the trend. Adorbs.
5. Kayu Flamingo Raffia Pouch ($75): Tuck it into your beach bag or carry it as a clutch at night. Either way, you’re summer accessorized like that.
6. Rachel Rachel Roy Convertible Flamingo Graphic Maxi Dress ($90): Anyone else getting all the vacation vibes from this adorable dress? Wear it to a party or dinner, with or without straps.
7. Topshop Waltz Flamingo Wedges ($100): Who says you can’t have long legs too? Add some flamingo-style height with these retro sandals.
8. Sonix Flamingo iPhone 6/7 Case ($35): With this on your phone, you’ll be in vacation mode way past the warm-weather season. We’ll take two.
9. Oasis Flamingo Neckerchief ($21): Tie it around your neck, paired with a white tee and cutoffs, or loop it around your hair at the beach for stylish sun protection.
10. Moschino Flamingo Print Triangle Bikini Set ($145): A flamingo swimsuit is kind of a must this summer. They are water birds, after all.
Follow us on Pinterest for more summer style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.