11 Fringe-tastic Swimsuits That Will Straight-Up Slay
When it comes to looking DDG on the beach, blending in is not an option. Plain ol’ scoop-back bathing suit? Thanks, but no thanks. As you gear up for the official arrival of summer, leave the blasé swimsuits at home and take it there with some next-level fringe. Going beyond your usual festival shenanigans, a come-hither fringe bikini or sultry one-piece is guaranteed to add MAJOR drama to your beach-day getup. So don’t delay: Get ready to channel your inner goddess with one of these 11 fringe-tastic swimsuits that will straight-up slay — whether you’re chatting it up with that hottie by the pool or getting your tan on (#priorities). A cool fedora, metallic slides and don’t-mess sunnies are required to round out your lazy girl capsule wardrobe.
1. Boohoo Amalfi Pink Fringe One Piece ($35): As far as flattering swimsuits go, this pink neck-plunging one-piece is a godsend. Complement the fringe with a blogger-esque choker, or wear it as a sleek bodysuit with high-waisted jeans and white Birks for the ultimate off-duty look. You can’t go wrong!
2. Ale by Alessandra Fringe Crop Bikini Top ($120): Bring on the party fringe! Forget the beach — a lineup of outdoor summer concerts calls for an eclectic halter bikini top that’s right in line with your free-spirited sensibilities. Style it with a matching pair of lounge shorts and a pom-pom-embellished straw hat for the ultimate summertime getup.
3. ASOS New Look Fringe Bikini Top ($24) + Fringe Tie Side Bikini Brief ($13): Upcoming glam-cation with the girls? Feast your eyes upon this pretty bikini top featuring a festive mint and blue fringe overlay. When you’re not chilling poolside, it can be teamed with a sheer crochet maxi skirt for drinks by the tiki hut.
4. Missguided Fringe Side Swimsuit ($36): Your LBS (little black swimsuit) just received a major upgrade in the form of some fierce fringe. If the party on the sides doesn’t catch your summer crush’s attention, then the revealing scoop back sure will.
5. Guess Floral Fringe Bikini Top ($49) + Printed String Bikini Bottoms ($49): If you’ve got it, flaunt it. Take note: This barely there fringe bikini is not for the overly modest. The tropical floral print will make you feel like you’re basking in paradise even when you’re just soaking up rays on your back deck.
6. Target Women’s Fringe High Neck Bikini Top Blue ($25): Too much fringe? No such thing. Gear up for festival season with this hippie-dippie fringe bikini top that’ll add a touch of boho to every beach getup. Denim cutoffs and flash tats not required, but definitely appreciated.
7. Abad x Missguided Fringe Bikini Set Nude ($45): Don’t underestimate the power of a wear-anywhere nude fringe bikini. This one even has decorative gold beads for a little extra beach bling. From the beach to the boardwalk, it’ll always do you right.
8. Amuse Society Shea Stripe Rashguard ($75) + Sola Stripe High Rise Bikini Bottom ($84): Preppy girls, unite! This striped rash guard with boho fringe is just the thing to wear for an extended weekend in the Hamptons. The long-sleeved top and high-waisted bottoms will minimize your sun exposure and make you look like a seasoned surf enthusiast.
9. Luli Fama Bikini Top ($94) + Macramé Side Bikini Bottoms ($90): Mark our words: This show-stopping black bikini will make you look (and feel) like Beyoncé without fail — especially once you throw some gladiators into the mix. Between the macramé netting and fringe, this black bikini is ready for every summer RSVP coming your way.
10. Boohoo Paris Rainbow Print Fringe Bandeau Bikini ($30): We can’t stop staring. The pink and lilac ombre teamed with the playful fringe is enough reason to swap out your “safe” (read: snoozy) one-piece for this entrance-making bikini that demands attention.
11. Swimsuits for All Tropiculture Blanco Fringe Bandeau ($72): Usher in summer with this classic white fringe swimsuit you’ll wear on repeat all season long. From a quick dip in the pool to sunbathing on the beach with a margarita in hand, this suit is a force to be reckoned with. Thanks to the removable halter, you can even go strapless if you so desire.
Will you be rocking a fringe swimsuit this summer? Follow us on Pinterest for more summer style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.