Forget Florals: Decorate With Fruit Prints for Spring
While we love us a good floral print, if those elegant florals had a cool little sister, it would be the fruit print. The looks are just as vibrant as flowers but liven things up by being just a tad out of the ordinary. Ready to add some sweetness to your home? Check out these 11 pieces of juicy decor.
neon + pineapples to your decor all at once. This rug alone will transform your space.
2. Papaya Wall Clock ($30): Put tropical flair in la casa with some exotic fruit against a vibrant shade of blue. This fun papaya clock is sure to be a conversation piece.
3. Reupholstering Fabric ($17+): Need to give a chair a do-over? This cute strawberry print fabric would look great as a seat cushion or a throw pillow.
4. Pineapple Wall Decals ($21+): Change up a room and change it right back again with decals. These two-toned pineapple ones are so fun, playful and apartment friendly.
pattern in small doses, this cute catchall is all you need. Putting this colorful tray on a coffee table or ottoman will up the style ante in any space.
6. Golden Harvest Candle ($20): Let your home look and smell fruitier with these blingy gilded candles.
7. Kiwi Rug ($28+): Go big and bold with this kiwi rug that packs a punch. The combo of lime green and white is guaranteed to wake up your space for a lively springy feel.
8. Watermelon Pillow ($28+): Nothing says warm nights and cookouts quite like watermelon. Curl up on the sofa and dream of sweet summer nights on this melon’d pillow.
9. Fruity Fabric ($15): If your throw pillows could use a more luxe touch, this fruity chiffon is calling. Make some covers fit for a queen at a pauper’s price.
pineapples are pretty much the star of the fruit show right now. That’s why you need this gold porcelain variety, pronto.
11. Fruit Party Throw Pillow ($20+): Maybe you’re not a one-fruit kind of guy or gal. Get everything you need in one spot with this throw pillow. It’s kinda, sorta, at least in our minds, like a fruit salad that’ll bring a party to each corner of your couch.