Forget Florals: Decorate With Fruit Prints for Spring
While we love us a good floral print, if those elegant florals had a cool little sister, it would be the fruit print. The looks are just as vibrant as flowers but liven things up by being just a tad out of the ordinary. Ready to add some sweetness to your home? Check out these 11 pieces of juicy decor.
2. Papaya Wall Clock ($30): Put tropical flair in la casa with some exotic fruit against a vibrant shade of blue. This fun papaya clock is sure to be a conversation piece.
3. Reupholstering Fabric ($17+): Need to give a chair a do-over? This cute strawberry print fabric would look great as a seat cushion or a throw pillow.
4. Pineapple Wall Decals ($21+): Change up a room and change it right back again with decals. These two-toned pineapple ones are so fun, playful and apartment friendly.
6. Golden Harvest Candle ($20): Let your home look and smell fruitier with these blingy gilded candles.
7. Kiwi Rug ($28+): Go big and bold with this kiwi rug that packs a punch. The combo of lime green and white is guaranteed to wake up your space for a lively springy feel.
8. Watermelon Pillow ($28+): Nothing says warm nights and cookouts quite like watermelon. Curl up on the sofa and dream of sweet summer nights on this melon’d pillow.
9. Fruity Fabric ($15): If your throw pillows could use a more luxe touch, this fruity chiffon is calling. Make some covers fit for a queen at a pauper’s price.
11. Fruit Party Throw Pillow ($20+): Maybe you’re not a one-fruit kind of guy or gal. Get everything you need in one spot with this throw pillow. It’s kinda, sorta, at least in our minds, like a fruit salad that’ll bring a party to each corner of your couch.
How are you added adding a tutti fruity vibe to your decor? Tag us in your fruit-filled home pics on Facebook!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)