23 Selfies to Celebrate Full House’s 27th (!) Anniversary
It’s not every day that Full House has its 27th birthday. In fact, it’s just one day a year. TODAY. In honor of every “You got it, dude,” to pledge our eternal allegiance to The Olsens, Bob Saget + Stamos and because we’re forever reppin’ SF, we dug up the best photos in front of one of TV’s most iconic landmarks of all time: the Full House house(s). Heck, you can even use these 23 tips for taking top notch pics in front of any heavily-Instagram-ed hotspot.
1. Engagement Photos: Even if you’re not a total Full House fanatic like us, you have to admit, it makes a gorgeous backdrop for engagement shots. Our very own Anj Temple took a sweet SF series with her (now-husband) Dave to mark their upcoming union and to show a little love for their new-at-the-time city. (via Flickr)
2. Oh, What Landmark? Keep it super casual. Sip on something, (best be Philz or Blue Bottle ;) and look totally uninterested in the greatness that surrounds you. That’s how the cool kids do it. (via @stephaninny)
13. Close Up and Personal: If your’e looking really good that day, why not get a great new profile pic out of the deal? Capture your sheer happiness, and just make sure to get a bit of landmark in the background. (via @pinkprincessko)
17. Let’s Grab Lunch: Hey, that kale isn’t going to photograph itself. Get your healthy lunch and your lovely view some Instagram love. Your friends in less lovely cities will be super jeal. (via @ariggabamboo)
22. No Trespassing: While we’d like to preserve this iconic TV home as the official Full House museum, people actually live here. So tread lightly, or else you’ll get shooed by the nanny like these ladies did. Not cool, dude! (via @amandaalovely)
What’s your favorite pop culture landmark? Have a seriously good selfie by it? Let us know in the comments!