30 Ideas for an Outdoor Engagement Photo Shoot
Nature is oh-so romantic. You’ve got greenery, chirping birds, maybe even a field of flowers… Okay so now that we’ve envisioned that, I think we can all admit the reality is more like a series of mosquito bites, humidified hair and sticky sweat — but hey, we love the storybook version as much as the next gal. If you’re gearing up to shoot some engagement photos and thinking of using Mother Nature as your backdrop, we say go for it. Here are 30 engagement photos that will inspire you to take that romantic photo session straight to the great outdoors.
4. Snowy Romance: Of course, we’ve gotta give a shoutout to Brit Morin’s very own engagement photos! These were taken in Jackson Hole, where she and her husband Dave got married the following summer. So sweet! (via Brit Morin)
5. Play in the Park: And while we’re keeping things in the Brit + Co family, we love these playful photos shot in Alamo Square Park right here in San Francisco. That’s right — if you’ve got a clever photographer, you can totally make a city park look like a natural hideaway. (via Anjelika Temple)
11. Field of Flowers: If you’re going to play a game of “he loves me, he loves me not” we’re thinking this is probably the place to do it. But if you’re taking engagement photos we kind of hope you already know the answer to that question. (via Praise Wedding)
16. Play in the Snow: We love the idea of doing a winter activity like ice skating, sledding, or just having a snowball fight to add a majorly playful vibe to your pictures. (Bonus: You’ll have the kind of healthy glow you just can’t fake with makeup!) (via Loverly)
21. Romantic Rowboat: Noah? Is that you? There might not be majestic swans surrounding you while you swoon over each other, but there could be some pretty stellar fall foliage and that’s something right? (via Style Me Pretty)
Are you a soon to be Mrs. looking for the perfect engagement shoot location? Where are you thinking?