10 Funny Dad Gifts Under $20
He’s the master of the joke (or at least he thinks he is). That’s right! We’re talking about your over-the-top hilarious dad. This Father’s Day, rather than getting your pops some traditional grilling gadgets or yet another tie, opt for the perf laugh-inducing present for the man who fancies himself the king of comedy. From study tools to keep him “hip” to games that are sure to highlight his smart-ass ways, scroll through these 10 funny father’s day gift ideas to find presents that are so bad they’re actually good — kind of like his sense of humor!
1. BigMouth Inc The Grill Sergeant BBQ Apron ($20): Okay, we know we said you shouldn’t get your dad the traditional BBQ present, but this Rambo-inspired apron is too good to pass up! Have your pops fully equipped for a summer of intense barbecuing with this badass apron that’ll have him flipping burgers and guzzling down a beer at the drop of a hat.
2. Accoutrements Bacon Adhesive Bandage ($7): It’s a fact: Bacon pretty much cures *everything,* and little scrapes and bruises are no exception. Have your dad treating his “tough guy” wounds with band-aids that are sure to give him a peaceful state of mind. Getting your dad some real bacon couldn’t hurt either ;)
3. UO The Go Plate Set ($16): Your dad’s a busy man! So any extra convenience is much appreciated, especially when it comes to watching the game. Have him snacking super efficiently with these on-the-go plates that’ll help him keep his eye on the prize: the TV.
4. Bread & Jam Sawdust Is Man Glitter Mug ($14): You and your pops share a love of DIY. Show the world you take after your crafty dad (except you’ll take glitter over sawdust any day) with this simple and funny mug.
5. University Games Smart Ass Board Game ($15): Being a smartass is pretty much his jam. Give the dad who *always* wants to be right a gift that’ll have him feeling like the genius in the family. Just be sure to let him win!
6. Star Wars Darth Vader Embossed Tin Tote ($11): Your dad just loves embarrassing his kids. It is his full-time job after all. Show your pops he’s the Vader to your Luke (or Leia) with a tote modeled after the ultimate evil dad.
7. Jacted Up Tees With Great Beard Comes Great Responsibility Men’s Tee Shirt ($14): Forget about who wears the pants in the family; it’s all about the beard! Playfully tease your scruffy father with a shirt that shows you know who’s in charge (or at least wants to be).
8. Wink Guitar Shaped Bottle Opener ($12): To you, your silly dad is a rockstar. Keep him cracking open the beers with a bottle opener that reps his cool-dad status.
9. Knock Knock Slang Flashcards ($11): Your dad may have been hip back in the ’80s, but not so much in 2016, which might mean it’s time to give your padre a little refresher. Keep your dad’s slang on fleek with some helpful flashcards that’ll have your pops speaking like a modern-day teen (yikes!).
10. Gemmy The Official BS Button ($8): Is it just us, or do all dad’s have a knack for calling us out on our BS? Bring some hilarious drama to your dad’s #1 gift with a buzzer that highlights his propensity for always being right.
Follow us on Pinterest for more fun gift ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.