11 Funny Gifts for People Who Love Food
There’s no denying it: Food is life. So it’s no wonder that there are so many foodies out there who live to share culinary delights — even if it’s a late-night drive-thru burger or a salty midnight snack. In fact, we all probably know someone who is downright obsessive about food. And hey, even if that person is you, these fun and hilarious gifts are not only useful for any gourmand but also good for giving you a laugh while you stir, sauté, and simmer.
1. Here for the Food Shark Graphic Tee ($25): As much as your friend might love seeing friends and family, she’s really attending that party for the all-you-can-eat spread.
2. We Love Rock Design Rock ‘N’ Roll Kitchen Glove ($29+): Rock stars in the kitchen will be happy to pull another masterpiece out of the oven using this totally rad glove. Hey, nothing keeps a raucous party going like another round of freshly baked brie.
3. Sipski Shower Wine Glass Holder ($18): The sommelier in your friend doesn’t rest just because she needs to soap up. She can keep her personal wine tasting going (and keep the water out of her glass) with this handy holder. (There’s one for cans too.)
4. Foodie Dice ($24): Does your friend have trouble deciding whether to sauté, grill, or roast a meal? They can take a chance on dinner by playing with these fun foodie dice by simply giving them a roll and then never having to decide what to make again.
5. Blue Q Hangry Shopper Tote ($20): They say to never grocery shop hungry, but we’re all guilty of it. This shopper tote is handy at the store so you or your foodie friend can bring home all the best ingredients.
6. Fred Dino What’s for Dinner Serving Utensil ($9): Spaghetti dinner is always dino-mite when this adorable pasta spoon is used. Let this cute little T-Rex use its teeth to strain perfectly al dente noodles.
7. Enesco Our Name is Mud Monster Sesame Street Mug ($16): If your foodie friend is a real cookie monster, they won’t be able to resist this ingenious mug. It can be used for milk or poured in a hot drink to make the cookies nice and melty in the chamber underneath.
8. Urban Outfitters Mix + Match Noodle Bowl + Chopstick Set ($14): Don’t worry, there’s no danger of nood-ity here. Unless you mean ramen noodles. In which case, there is a 100 percent chance of you or your friend finding your favorite noodle soup in this punny bowl (with matching chopsticks).
9. The Neighborgoods Big Dill Pickle Dish Towel ($19): When you serve up a meal, it’s kind of a big dill. This funny tea towel is useful for drying dishes and is also a hilarious addition to any kitchen decor.
10. Most Likely to Microwave Oven Mitt ($14): So-called junk foodies can still have discerning palates — even if their favorite dishes are of the frozen dinner variety. This cute mitt will make sure they don’t burn their fingers on the toaster oven.
11. A Little Leafy Feeling Flan-tastic Mug ($17+): Sure, cake and pie are nice, but what about the jiggly caramel goodness of flan? Grab yourself a plateful and wash it down with a hot and sweet bevvie, hopefully in this hilarious mug.
Do you have any recommendations for funny food gifts? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.