18 LOL-Worthy Ugly Christmas Sweaters to Buy ASAP
The annual hunt for the ultimate ugly holiday sweater is underway. That means visions of tacky 3D embellishments, way-too-big buttons and LOL-worthy patterns are dancing in our heads — and at the top of the list of our winter style must-haves. Luckily, you won’t have to comb the internet for too long to find the perfect ugly knit — we narrowed the most out-of-control ones we found down to 18 ugly sweaters suited for your office’s White Elephant exchange or as your sneaky way to make grandma chuckle at Christmas dinner. Scroll through to shop the festive toppers so horrible, they’re so good.
1. Tipsy Elves Santa Break the Internet Sweater ($75): This scandalous Santa sweater definitely gives Kim KW a run for her money.
2. RWE Lite Gin & Tonica Sweater ($33): Spread the holiday cheer (and your favorite cocktail) with this cheeky pullover. Holiday happy hour just got a lot more interesting…
3. Big Time Teez Christmas Bling Sweater ($26): We’ve all seen the video — put a holiday spin on your favorite Drake move and get ready for the compliments.
4. Skip N Whistle A Betty White Christmas Sweater ($22): It was only a matter of time before this Golden Girl got her own holiday sweater. Rose Nylund definitely would have worn the hell out of this thing!
5. Ten Sixty Sherman Meowy Christmas Sweater ($42): What’s a quirky sweater without a cat reference? Forget the reindeers and trees — this is one sweater that will fill your inner cat lady with holiday cheer.
6. Urban Renewal Vintage Ugly Holiday Sweater ($34): This oversized sweater combines all of the best things about Christmas. Complete this cluster of holiday cheer with some hot cocoa with extra marshmallows and you’re set.
7. Ugly Christmas Sweater Deathly Hallows Sweater ($57): This sweater was made for ABC Family’s 12 Days of Christmas marathon. Now if only Mrs. Weasley would knit us sweaters for the holidays…
8. Urban Outfitters Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal Sweater ($69): Chances are you’ll be quoting this holiday favorite all month anyway. Why not wear it on your sleeve — err, sweater.
9. Ugly Christmas Sweater Holiday Emoji Sweater ($50): There’s no doubt that some people on your list will be receiving a cluster of holiday emojis in lieu of cards. Hey, it’s okay. This sweater is just a reminder that nothing says cheer like an assortment of smiley faces.
10. Nerdy Snowman Sweater ($25): Even if it’s not snowing in your area, you can still rock this adorable little guy. Take it a step further and wear your favorite pair of glasses and a matching scarf.
11. 80s Tees Griswold Family Christmas Sweater ($30): Take a trip down memory lane with this slice of nostalgia. Just prepare yourself for the massive number of high-fives you’ll be getting.
12. Urban Renewal Vintage Christmas Cardigan ($34): Your grandma would definitely approve of this one. Wear it over a LBD with some metallic flats to a holiday party or meeting the gals for some winter cocktails.
13. Tees and Tank You You Go Glen Coco Sweater ($18): Celebrate your love for the holidays and the famous Glen Coco with this hilarious pullover. None for Gretchen Weiners, bye!
14. Target Happy Holla Days Sweater ($10): This festive little number is on fleek — perfect for the annual work sweater party or just heading out for some hot cocoa.
15. Alex Stevens Santa of Thrones Sweater ($30): Winter is coming. And this pullover will keep you warm as you deal with the cold, harsh reality of waiting for the next season.
16. ModCloth All Be Claus of You Cardigan ($90): Need something to throw on over your holiday party dress? This cardigan is great for layering and keeps the holiday cheer going.
17. Tipsy Elves Festive Flamingo Sweater ($70): Everyone’s favorite summer bird is here to stay for winter. Someone get this little guy a scarf!
18. Ugly Chritmas Sweater 3D Christmas Sweater With Stuffed Moose ($68): Take your ridiculous ensemble to the next level with this 3D work of art. You’ll definitely win that ugly sweater contest with this one.
How will you be rocking your holiday sweaters this season? Let us know how you’re getting festive in the comments!