13 Galentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Your Girl Squad
No matter if you’re single, in a relationship or it’s complicated, you’d be lost without your #squad. Show your appreciation with these Galentine’s Day gift ideas that will help channel your inner Leslie Knope.
2. Conversation Heart Gifts: Nothing brings back the days of classroom valentine exchanges like good ol’ conversation hearts. Gift everyone a This Is Ground Sweetheart Cord Taco (above, $10, set of five) or a Vital Conversation Heart Pint Glass ($48, set of four).
3. Photog Gifts: Your always-snapping BFF will appreciate a new toy to capture or showcase her #instaworthy Galentine’s Day shots. Gift a pink Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera (above, $69), or the Urban Outfitters Mini Instax Squad Picture Frame ($6) if she already has one.
4. Valentine’s Day Tattoos: Your squad’s love is permanent, but your ink doesn’t have to be. Hand over these Papersource Valentine Tattoos (above, $15) or the Julia Rothman Be Mine 4Ever (Scented) ($6).
5. Rosé Inspired Gifts: Missing those long, sunshine-filled days sipping rosé with your #squad? Grab everyone a Sugarfina Rosé All Day Candy Bento Box (above, $20) or a PaperSource Yes Way Rosé Journal ($15) to let them all know you’re looking forward to summer with them this year.
6. DIY Kits: No better time to get your DIY on than with all your girls around. Plan a DIY-inspired Galentine’s Day with an Amy Schofield Make Your Own Nail Polish Kit ($35+) or this LindyStitches Beginner Cross Stitch Kit (above, $17) and all your fave movies on Netflix.
7. Designer Coloring Books: Gift a few adult coloring books and the makings for mimosas with your gals. Even after Galentine’s Day ends, you’ll get to enjoy some solo time zoning out with the Matthew Williamson Fashion, Print & Coloring Book (above, $25) or Vogue Adult Coloring Book ($25). Win win.
8. A Good Read: Pretty coffee table books are coming back in a major way. For your true BFF, gift Besties by Leah Reena Goren ($15) or, for the party planner in your crew, try Lauren Conrad’s Celebrate (above, $29).
9. Nostalgic Tees: Throwback tees are back for good. Gift your gals a Kid Dangerous Rolling With My Homies Tee ($48) or Hips and Hair Hearts to Break Muscle Tee (above, $48). Then throw on some old-school jams and rock out like it’s 1992.
11. Flowers That Don’t Die: This year try an option that lasts more than a week: this Urban Outfitters Will You Accept This Inflatable Rose (above, $12) or these Blooms by Heinau Classical Cube Roses ($75) that are guaranteed to last over six months, and to bring happiness all year long.
13. Gifts for the Wino: Have your besties over and gift each one their fave bottle of red in a Cathy’s Concept XOXO Wine Decanter (above, $65, set of two) or these Bag-All Love the Wine You’re With Wine bags. Cheers!
Looking for more Galentine inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.