13 Geometric Paint Jobs You’ll Love Right Now
Nothing dresses up a plain wall or drab piece of furniture like a fresh coat of paint. Make that coat of paint geometric and your decor goes to a whole other stylish level. From abstract wall designs to colorful painted cabinets, these mod geometric patterns offer a super easy way to upgrade your space. Check out our favorite geometric paint makeovers below for some DIY inspiration before you bust out the paint brushes.
2. DIY Centerpiece Boxes: Colorful paints bring a dose of personality to these basic wood planters. The same color combination for each one keeps the look cohesive but still totally unique. (via Tell Love and Party)
3. Wall Accents: For an upbeat look, create a preppy, argyle-inspired design on the wall in a modern hue. Draw attention to your stylish paint job by designing cute vignettes in front or mounting shelves in the center of the design. (via SF Girl by Bay)
5. Geometric File Cabinet: It’s time to give that boring file cabinet a completely new look. This classic metal option feels fresh and modern thanks to the pastel, triangular look. (via Oleander and Palm)
6. Graphic Door: Sometimes the best places for paint are the most unexpected — cue this amazing geometric door. Find several horizontal stencils and get painting, or create your own designs with some careful taping. (via I Spy DIY)
10. Credenza Upcycle: Add an abundance of personality to your space by painting a large piece of furniture, like this cool credenza. The design sweeps across the panels for an interesting look that has depth and dimension. (via DIY Network)
11. Painted Floorboards: Work with the biggest canvas you have in a room besides the walls — the flooring! This is a great option for a room that has old, beat-up hardwoods or wood that’s already been painted white. (via Marie Claire France)
12. Gold Bar Cart: An inverted chevron pattern elevates the look of this standard metal serving cart. Painting the top surface and all four legs ensures the look is cohesive and perfectly gilded. (via The Salvaged Boutique)
13. Painted Furniture Legs: It’s all in the details with this adorable DIY. Start with basic wood furniture legs in your style of choice, from mid-century to carved traditional, and paint a striped or geometric pattern. It’s the perfect way to add a subtle hint of color to a neutral furniture piece. (via Babble)
Are you digging these geometric paint jobs? Follow us on Pinterest for more on-trend home decor inspiration.