It’s safe to say that the geometric trend is definitely having a moment, and we’re not mad about it. Geometric wall art, geometric jewelry, geometric paint jobs… the list goes on. What’s better than all of that? A wedding chock-full of geometric-themed everything. With knot-tying season quickly approaching, it’s time to get your DIY on and take your bash to the next level, geometric style.
1. Emerald + Pink Geometric Florals: Opt for not-so-traditional bouquets and go for geometric florals like these. They’ll make for perfect decor to scatter around the venue and will be great favors for your guests. (Photo via Lauren Peel Photography / Ruffled)
2. Pastel Geometric Place Setting: If you chose a geometric theme for your wedding, go all out with the place settings and table runner. Adding hints of succulents and colorful silverware is not a bad decision either. (Photo via Anneli Marinovich / B.Loved)
4. Bold + Bright Geometric Backdrop: Dress up a simple venue with a geometric backdrop like this one. You can either pick up a few yards of fabric at the craft store, or DIY one to customize it however you want. (Photo via Allison Andres / A Practical Wedding)
5. Colorful Geometric Welcome Sign: Welcome your guests with a sign that makes a serious statement. Oh, and you can’t forget to put your hashtag on there. That’s a must. (Photo via Christine Farah / Ruffled)
6. DIY Block Place Card Settings: Take your place card settings to the next level with this DIY. All you need are a few blocks of wood and paint in your wedding colors. (Photo via Winston + Main / A Practical Wedding)
7. Hand-Lettered Geometric Place Setting: Put those hand-lettering skills to good use to kick your geometric placemat up a notch. There’s no doubt that your guests will be impressed with this one. (Photo via Stephanie Collins / 100 Layer Cake)
8. Geometric Wedding Cake + Cake Stand: What’s better than a geometric wedding cake? One that’s sitting on a geometric cake stand. We have double the love for this one. (Photo via Anneli Marinovich / B.Loved)
9. Neutral Geometric Menu: Show your guests what’s on the menu with this hexagon option. Amp it up with the colors of your wedding or keep it simple and neutral. It’ll look fab either way. (Photo via Babb Photo / Rock ‘n’ Roll Bride)
10. Geometric Table Runner: This table runner is perfect if you’re on a budget. A pegboard, wood sticks or skewers and some origami skills are all it takes to make this fun and unique centerpiece. (Photo via LaCross Photography / Ruffled)
11. Terrarium Centerpieces: Terrariums are the perfect way to incorporate a hint of geometric flair to your wedding. Add your flowers and pop them on each table for a little oomph. (Photo via Christine Farah Photography / 100 Layer Cake)
12. Geometric Wedding Favors: Your guests are going to love opening these little wedding favors. Feature a pull tab with their name of it to make them feel *extra* special. (Photo via Anna Delores Photography / 100 Layer Cake)
13. Color Block Plates: Plain white plates are *so* yesterday. Make these color block chargers to serve your dinner in style. The best part? You can eat off of these plates even after the big day. (via Confetti Pop)
14. Geometric Cookies: It’s all about the cake until you throw these geometric cookies into the mix. Have the frosting color complement your wedding hues and you will have the fanciest dessert table around town. (Photo via Amanda Megan Miller Photography / 100 Layer Cake)
15. Geometric Piñata ($79): Lastly, you can’t go wrong with a piñata, so finish off the night with a geometric one like this. It’s *almost* too pretty to break into.
Are you on the hunt for more wedding ideas? Head over to our Pinterest for more inpso.