10 Gifts for Anyone Who’s Nuts for Nutella
One taste of the nutty, chocolatey goodness that is Nutella and we guarantee you’ll be obsessed forever. The cocoa-hazelnut spread from Italy is so good, you’ll swear it was created by magic. In fact, there are hundreds of recipes, beauty products, and special food items already out there that are inspired by its flavor, and people crave Nutella so much that thieves actually stole $30,000 worth of it in Canada. While we don’t condone stealing jars of the delicious spread, we do encourage Nutella lovers out there to join us in celebrating World Nutella Day by checking out these chocolatey and nutty products.
1. Nutella Hazelnut Spread ($47, Case of 64 0.88-Ounce Glass Jars): First things first. If you’re truly a Nutella fan, you need to have your special spread on hand at all times. Keep these mini jars in your kitchen so you can toss one in your bag to take out any time during the day.
2. The Ultimate Nutella Cookbook by Martha Stone ($13): Nutella is the ultimate spread, so naturally it needs the ultimate cookbook. Stone’s recipe book gives you dozens of ideas to make sweet treats to satisfy your cravings.
3. Block and Hammer “You Had Me At Nutella” Spreading Knife ($20): Did someone say, “Nutella”? Say no more. Next time you dip your knife in some nutty goodness, use this utensil to get the ideal spread.
4. Illu Art Co. “Home Is Where The Nutella Is” Print ($10+): After a long day, we all would love to kick off our shoes, let down our hair, and dig into a delicious jar of Nutella. Isn’t that all we need to feel right at home?
5. Flossy Designs OZ Nutella Socks ($7+): Wear your obsession on your sleeves… or ankles, anyway. These charming little socks show off the minimal design of everyone’s favorite breakfast (or dessert) spread in a fashionable and subtle way.
6. Ilianne Nutella Inspired Pendant Necklace ($27): Don’t have time to eat a delicious, chocolatey breakfast? Wear it around your neck in the form of this quirky pendant. Be forewarned, though; you might get hungry every time you look down.
7. Zen Alpha Clothing “Live. Laugh. Eat Nutella.” T-shirt ($30+): The most important things in life are humor and Nutella. End of list. Next time you need a little positive inspo for your day, put on this T-shirt that reminds you of your priorities.
8. My Moments of Bliss Personalized Nutella Spoon ($10): Lay claim to what is rightfully yours, i.e., your mouth-watering Nutella, with this personalized spoon that actually has your name on it. Now no one would dare touch your treats.
9. Fringoo Nutella Drawstring Bag ($13): Just because you have a sweet tooth doesn’t mean you aren’t also a health nut. You can keep your gym gear, or just your post-workout snacks, in this delightful bag that can travel everywhere with you.
10. Flamingo And Cactus “I Love Nutella” Tote Bag ($14): Let’s just say it: We love Nutella. Plain and simple. Kind of like the cocoa spread itself. This bag puts our obsession in exactly the right words, and it’s adorable to boot.
Do you have any recommendations for cooling summer products? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.