Nuts for Nutella: 24 Nutella Recipes to Make Now!
Ever since cookie butter hit shelves, the spotlight has shone a little less brightly on its hazelnut-chocolate predecessor, Nutella. We’re bringing the focus on this longtime favorite back with this roundup of 24 mouthwatering recipes, so settle in with your personal jar of the good stuff in one hand, spoon in the other and scroll away!
1. Chocolate and Hazelnut Cake (Torta gianduia): This flourless hazelnut-chocolate cake is akin to a rich, fudgy brownie — folding in fluffy egg whites lightens the batter, preventing it from being dense. (via BBC)
8. Baked Pear Dumplings: Hollowed out pears are stuffed with Nutella (or blue cheese for the fromage lover in your life), wrapped in pre-made crust and baked to create an elegant dessert. (via She Knows)
10. Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies with Hazelnuts: The addition of warming spices — cinnamon, cayenne pepper, cloves — elevates these cookies packed with chocolate and hazelnut flavor. They would be amazing paired with one of these sinful hot chocolate recipes. (via 10th Kitchen)
11. Raw Chocolate Covered Nutella Macaroons: Packed with all hazelnut and chocolate, these ganache-enrobed macarons are the perfect treat for anyone, but especially former Nutella fans turned raw diet devotees. (via Rawmazing)
12. Nutella Hot Chocolate and Marshmallow Sandwiches: Grilled marshmallow sandwiches are served with a hazelnut-y hot chocolate for dipping in this kid-friendly combo. A terrific spin on the classic Fluffernutter. (via Brit + Co.)
15. Salted Caramel and Nutella Stuffed Double Chocolate Chip Cookies: Nutella AND caramel? Whoo, boy, we’re already in love! (via Top With Cinnamon)
16. Nutella Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread: There’s always room for another loaf of pull apart bread in our lives — this version delivers classic cinnamon bun flavors topped with a Nutella drizzle. bread-baking rotation! (via Indigo Scones)
19. Nutella Gooey Butter Bars: These cookie bars are super easy to make! Chocolate cake mix forms the base of these treats topped with hazelnuts and finished with a layer of Nutella-swirled cheesecake-esque goodness. (via Brit + Co.)
22. Nutella Irish Cream Milkshake: A few of our favorite things — ice cream, Nutella, Baileys — are blended together to create this boozy milkshake. Bookmark this recipe for St. Patrick’s Day! (via Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts and Savory Simple)
What’s your favorite sweet spread — Biscoff, Nutella, Peanut Butter, Fluff, …? Let us know in the comments along with your favorite way to use it, if you’d be so kind!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)