12 Gifts for People Obsessed With Sushi
Is there any other food as amazing as sushi? It’s healthy, tasty, and, of course, absolutely adorable to look at. It’s no wonder why so many people are obsessed with the traditional Japanese dish. And not only do we love to eat it, but we also love to incorporate it into our favorite fashion designs, accessories, and home decor. Hey, that’s just how we roll. Whether you’re making it at home or heading out to your favorite sushi restaurant, these tasty, little accessories and gifts will make sure that everyone knows how much your maki and nigiri mean to you.
1. Okay Bear Society Sushi Digital Print ($8): Adorn your walls with this sleek, minimalist print that pays homage to your favorite pieces of sushi. It’s especially good for decorating your kitchen.
2. SushiQuik Super Easy Sushi Making Kit ($35): As much as we love ordering takeout, it can get expensive, so every sushi lover should have their own sushi kit. Plus, nothing beats the taste of fresh sushi rolls at home.
3. Foodie Sushi Washi Tape Set ($12): Sushi and crafts go together like California rolls and wasabi. These sushi-inspired washi tapes are just what you need for those meal planning pages in your bullet journal.
4. LoveLee Soaps Sushi Soap Set ($12): These irresistible sushi soaps are so cute, you won’t even want to use them. Just be sure not to eat them, no matter how tasty they look.
5. Craftedvan Sushi Magnetic Bookmarks Set ($8): Keep track of where you are in your book of the month with your favorite foods. Slide a little soy sauce bottle, nigiri, or roll onto your page until you’re ready for the next chapter.
6. Sushi String Lights ($16): Is it a party even a party without colorful lights and sushi? Incorporate your favorite food into your decor to make your shindig soy awesome.
7. Queenie’s Cards “Soymate” Enamel Pin ($10): You and your S.O. go together like sushi and soy sauce, and here’s the pin to prove it. Give them an adorable reminder of how much they mean to you. (Or that you two need to get sushi. Either way.)
8. Rainbow Socks Sushi Socks Box Set ($23): These popular sushi socks are the best way to accessorize with the best cuisine in the world. They even come in an adorable sushi takeout box.
9. Little Pink Box Sushi Earrings ($10): This set of sushi earrings are a delightful addition to your #OOTD. Feel free to mix and match them to really add some interest to your look.
10. Angelina Red Sushi Hooded Pajamas ($19): Netflix; sushi; your favorite pajamas: We just described the best night in, ever. Next time you order takeout, cuddle up in this soft onesie before you chow down.
11. Casetify Delicious Sushi’ Impact iPhone Case ($45): This cute case is the ultimate accessory for any sushi fan. Tell your friends that unless they’re hitting you up to go get sushi, you’ll be holding all your calls.
12. MoodCatz “This Is How I Roll” Sweatshirt ($28+): We’re all about sushi all day, every day. That’s just how we roll. And that’s why we all need this sweatshirt for when we’re craving some tamago.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.