11 Thoughtful Teacher Gifts That Aren’t Gift Cards
We’re used to stocking up on Amazon and Trader Joe’s gift cards to hand out to teachers before holiday break, but it’s time to break the tradition. Make sure they stay cozy on their way to class with a soft hat and scarf, or entertain them with a science-inspired shot set (for use outside of the classroom, of course). Here are some gifts that will show the educators in your life just how much you appreciate all of their hard work.
1. Lush Joy To The World Gift Set ($17): Swap out the apple for this cute pear hand soap and hand lotion combo.
2. Periodic Tableware Laboratory Shot Glasses ($22): These will be great for outside of the classroom, of course, and your kiddo’s teacher will appreciate this ode to science. Cheers!
3. 36-Pack Expo Dry Erase Markers ($31): This classic go-to gift never fails; make sure you get the jumbo pack to show that you really understand how important these bad boys are.
4. Anthropologie Monogrammed Journal ($18): You can’t go wrong with a simple and sleek journal (ideal for the teacher who is always jotting down notes).
5. Pinch Provisions X Sugarfina Miniemergency Kit ($20): With kids running around the classroom, accidents are bound to happen. From a ketchup stain to a sweet-tooth craving, this emergency kit has everything covered; it comes equipped with gummy bears, stain remover, floss, deodorant, and much more.
6. Homesick Scented Candle Northern California ($30): This Homesick candle features scents of warm apple, cinnamon, and pear — made for a cozy classroom. Gift it with a medley of fresh apples to let your fave teacher know they’re doing an A+ job.
7. Brita 34-Ounce Hard Sided Water Bottle ($18): Time to turn fountain water into crisp-and-clean filtered H20 on the go. This Brita bottle will become one of their desk essentials.
8. Urban Outfitters Llama Desk Duster ($15): Huggable and cute… but also great for picking up dust that gets stuck on top of the board or under the desk.
9. Keeping Cozy Hat + Scarf Set ($78): The teachers in your life will fall in love with this soft hat and scarf combo. Throw in a stylish hook for them to hang up their new winter essentials in the classroom.
10. Bluelounge CableDrop ($10, Set of 6): So many classrooms are tech-based; help them organize all of their cords with these cable holders that can stick on the counter.
11. Kate Weiser Chocolate Carl the Drinking Chocolate Snowman ($38): When teachers need a little holiday time TLC, this whole snowman turns into five to eight mugs of cocoa.
12. Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Instant Camera ($59): Make sure they can snap all the great moments in and out of the classroom with this bright instant camera.
Let us know your fave teacher gifts on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.