11 Essential Gifts for Your Camping-Obsessed BFF
Does your bestie love to get out in the wilderness for a log fire, tent, and all the great outdoors she can handle? Then she might be just a *little* camping obsessed. She probably already knows how to build a campfire and thinks a summer camp for grown-ups sounds ah-mazing, but to celebrate the season (and how awesome she is), spoil her and make her adventures a little easier with one of these stylish and functional gifts designed for the outdoorsy crowd.
1. Cotopaxi Tasra 16L Backpack ($80): Give her the ultimate travel pack and you’ll cement your status as BFF for life! This colorful bag has a space for everything, and a full-wrap zipper lets her what she needs whether she is maneuvering around a small tent or hiking up a mountain. It’s available with a selection of accessories, including a laundry and shoe bag, and comes with a bright waterproof cover to keep everything protected and dry — even in a downpour.
2. Dripkit Pour Over Packets ($28 for 10): Even if your friend loves to rough it in the wild, there’s no reason she should go without the necessities in life. (You know, like great coffee.) In just two minutes, she can have barista-quality brew with no mess and no cleanup. Just add hot water and enjoy!
3.Herschel Fifteen Hip Pack ($30-$50): This hip pack keeps all of her credit cards and identification documents safe. Whether she’s camping out at a music festival or tromping through a forest, her valuables will be close and within easy reach.
4. Kamp and Co. Towel ($99): These towels are so beautiful, thick, and fluffy that they can be used as comforters, throws, or picnic blankets. She’ll be toasty and stylish with one draped over her shoulders by the campfire.
5. Bentgo Fresh Lunch Box ($30): The leak-proof compartments in this portion-controlled lunch box will keep her trail snacks dry as she scales new heights.
6. BUFF Multifunctional UV Headwear ($25): These versatile and colorful swaths of UV-protecting fabric can be used as a scarf, headband, or even a handkerchief. Best of all, they roll up small so she can keep one on her every time she’s taking one of her long walks through the backcountry.
7. Simple Human Sensor Mirror Compact ($80): If glamping is the name of the game or she needs to look her best, you’ve got her back. The clever technology inside this sleek and elegant compact mirror features a light that automatically comes on when it is taken out of its carry case. Because everyone needs a mirror check, right?
8. Polaroid Snaptouch Instant Digital Camera ($180): Let her capture all the views from her trip and either upload to social media (signal permitting!) or edit and print right from the camera for instant memories. Available in a range of cute colors and complete with a selfie mirror, this camera will let her share all the top moments from her camping vacay.
9. Armitron Adventure Watches (From $25): If she is leaving the country for her camping trip, fix her up with one of these adventure watches that come preset with different time zones. The solar-powered battery keeps a charge for up to four months, so if she decides to go off the grid full-time you’ll have her covered.
10.Hidrate Spark 2.0 Water Bottle ($55) We all know how important it is to stay hydrated. Help your active pal up her H2O levels with this smart water bottle. It actually keeps track of your water intake and reminds you to drink more with a neat glowing feature.
11. Vivo Barefoot Kanna Women’s Sneaker ($125): Comfort is the name of the game when it comes to outdoorsy footwear. These light and comfy kicks travel small (they roll up!) and provide all the protection she’ll need around camp.
Looking for more gift ideas? Head on over to Pinterest for additional inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.