12 Gifts Ideas for Your Fave Study Buddy
Your study buddy is there for you through it all — finals, late-night, junk food-filled cram sessions, and even major life events. Now that the school year is kicking off, help her prep for the countless hours of studying ahead. Gift her a sassy notebook, stylish desk top organizer, or stapler that will be the glory of her desk space. Whatever you choose, she’ll be happy to call you her finals friend.
1. Not Only Polka Dots Fruity Notebook Set ($10): The fruit trend is still going strong. Grab these sweet notebooks to freshen up your BBF’s workspace with cheery watermelons and bananas.
2. This Loves That Cactus Pencil Case ($13): Gone are the days of boring and generic pencil cases. Whatever your friend’s flavor of the day, you can find a cute case to match in one of Etsy‘s many quirky shops.
3. Poppin. Blush Super-Stacked Desk Tray ($65): This versatile stacked desk organizer design is a functional yet stylish in-and-out tray. Bonus: It’s available in any punchy color your study buddy could possibly want.
4. Rifle Paper Co. Penned Posies File Folder Set ($14): If her desk is the command center, set your girl up to organize in color.
5. Scissorland Tiny Unicorn Scissors ($11): Unicorns are real, and in the form of these tiny scissors they’ll bring magic to any paper that awaits them.
6. Note for Minimalist Marble Notebook ($12): For fans of simple, clean desk spaces and monochromatic minimalistic decor, these best-selling marble-design notebooks are perfection.
7. Urban Outfitters Electroplated Stapler ($16): The electroplated design of this stapler has a slick, oil-like rainbow finish, giving any desktop a vibe befitting of a ’90s kid.
8. Fjällräven Kånken Classic Backpack ($80): These packs are the ideal size, have a comfortable straight-back design, come in nearly every color, are water-resistant, and are totally trending on Instagram.
9. WattzUp x Dolls Kill All Love Power Charger ($32): If your girl is always on the go, a power charger is screaming her name. Skip the boring gray or silver version and grab one with color and personality, just like her.
10. Brit + Co Monthly Planner ($20): We love monthly planners. In fact, we heart them so much that we’ve created a collection to brighten up your days and lend a hand with keeping you organized.
11. Urban Outfitters Mini Popsicle Highlighter Set ($10): Popsicles are basically a dietary staple, but who knew they could also brighten up the page? These baby highlighters are too fun to pass up.
12.Ban.do Sticky Note Set ($12): Ban.do has a knack for making everything we need in our lives as colorful and pattern-filled as can be. They also never miss an opportunity to cheer us on with a motivational message on our sticky notes.
Nab any of these desk-side essentials, and tag us in your Insta-story @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.