6 Beauty Products That Will Make You Glow Without a Highlighter
Summer is the perfect time to debut your glow. Be it a byproduct of the beach or from a bottle, getting a perfectly natural-looking bronze requires a delicate balance of products. But while we love a radiant look, sometimes your best bet is to opt for luminous products that sidestep the OTT shine of traditional highlighters in favor for a pared-down sun-kissed style. Luckily, there are a few great non-highlighter buys that mimic a day spent outdoors. Scroll down to see a few of our fave ways to get your glow on minus a highlighter.
1. Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation ($48): Choosing a foundation that has a shimmering finish is one way to give your entire complexion a healthier and more radiant boost.
2. Veil Cosmetics Sunset Light Primer ($45): An illuminating primer can beam through your foundation to give your skin a more subtle gleam.
3. Lancer Dani Glowing Skin Perfector ($95): We love a good multitasking product, and that’s exactly what this skin perfector is. Apply this serum under, on top of, or blended into your foundation to get a highlight that will look like you just spent an afternoon poolside.
4. Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Glow Drops ($35): To give skin a dewy boost, try these drops that will instantly blur imperfections while highlighting the high points of your face. If you’re craving that makeup-free look, squeeze less than a pea-sized amount of the luminous liquid into your moisturizer.
5. Yves Saint Laurent Instant Moisture Glow ($40): Achieve the ideal lit-from-within glimmer after you apply this formula to your forehead, nose, and cheekbones. Reapply this hydrator throughout the day on top of your foundation for a brilliant refresher.
6. KORA Organics Noni Glow Face Oil ($68): Using a facial oil will guarantee that your skin keeps an intense glimmer even when you are makeup-free. This blend of rose hip, pomegranate, and other lightweight oils gives your complexion a soft warm without that unfortunate oil slick feeling.
Tweet us your favorite radiant skin product @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.