12 Glorious Grilled Tacos for This Summer’s Tuesdays
At one point, it was thought that Taco Tuesday was just another food trend that would die out as soon as the next craze began. Um, can we get a collective “hell no” on that? Tacos aren’t going anywhere… except onto our plates. With such a grand selection — including fish and vegan tacos — we’ve got enough variation to last us a lifetime! Especially with these 12 thrilling grilled tacos being added to our list.
3. Black Bean Grilled Corn Tacos With Cilantro Crema: Grilled corn is pretty heavenly — but when you stuff it into tacos with black beans, fresh veggies, and an herbaceous crema, it’ll blow your mind. (via Cozy Eats)
4. Spicy Lamb Tacos With Mojito Cole Slaw and Cucumber Salsa: Up your taco game like never before with grilled lamb, then go the extra mile and top it off with a cooling mojito-inspired cole slaw, cucumber salsa, and creamy queso fresco. (via House of Yumm)
5. Chicken Ranch Tacos: Slam your love for ranch dressing and tacos together with this outside-of-the-box recipe! It brings grilled chicken and bacon to the mix for a dinner that is creamy and way too dreamy. (via Dinner at the Zoo)
7. Mole-Spiced Chickpea and Grilled Zucchini Tacos: Packed with grilled zucchini, spiced chickpeas, and quick-pickled radishes, these smokey veg tacos will have ALL your carnivorous friends re-thinking their beefy filling. (via Snixy Kitchen)
8. Smokey Grilled Pork Tacos: Marinated in chili, tender pork is grilled to perfection and served in tortillas alongside shredded cabbage, spring onions, fiery chilis, and cooling guac. (via Recipes from a Pantry)
9. Salmon Tacos With Avocado Mango Salsa: Grilling your salmon on a cedar plank offers the most perfect hint of smokiness. Stuff them into tortillas with a brightly flavored avocado mango salsa for fish taco perfection. (via A Cookie Named Desire)
10. Grilled Cumin Chicken Tacos With Guacamole and Pickled Red Cabbage: These grilled chicken tacos are bursting with juicy corn kernels, shredded cabbage, and nutritious microgreens. Of course, the addition of creamy guac is welcomed. (via Hungry Couple)
11. Grilled Shrimp Tacos With Tomatillo Salsa and Homemade Tortillas: Succulent grilled shrimp steals the show in these vibrant tacos jammed with grilled poblanos, tomatoes, and a freshly made salsa verde. (via Viktoria’s Table)
12. Grilled Jerk Chicken Tacos With Gold Kiwifruit Salsa and Sweet Coconut Plantains: Topped with golden kiwifruit salsa, these bad boys are delectable, wholesome, and exactly what you need for dinner. (via The Endless Meal)
For more grilled summer recipes, follow us on Pinterest.