12 Taco Recipes to Upgrade Taco Tuesday
Whether it's Cinco De Mayo, Taco Tuesday or any ol' night, one thing is for sure: Our love of tacos is something fierce. They're also the perfect meal to feast on for one or a whole family, any day of the week. We've got all the inspo you need to cook up a taco feast at home. Pour yourself another margarita and enjoy these 12 unusual taco recipes.
2. Cuban Fish Tacos With Citrus Mango Slaw and Chipotle Lime Crema: All of that color from the fruit and slaw is like a delicious fiesta on your plate. The best part is that this recipe is both tasty and healthy. We’ll drink to that! (via Half-Baked Harvest)
4. Lentil and Zucchini Tacos With a Chipotle Cream Sauce: Our mouths are watering just thinking about the roasted zucchini and cream sauce in this meal. (via Bev Cooks)
6. Jackfruit Carnitas Tacos: This vegan-friendly recipe is so good, even your most carnivorous pals will be eating it up. These would go great with a spicy jalapeño margarita. (via Clean Green Simple)
7. Instant Pot Carnitas Taco: This dish requires very little introduction. Tacos? Always. Carnitas? Yes, please. Done in under an hour? Duh. Plus, this Instant Pot version beats out slow-cooking it. (via Brit + Co)
9. Beet and Goat Cheese: Beets and goat cheese might not be your go-to taco fillings, but trust us on this one. Topped with avocado sauce, this recipe will have you coming back for seconds and thirds. (via Girl in the Little Red Kitchen)
10. Keto-Friendly Steak Taco With Cheese Shell: Your favorite taco fillings, including steak, are stuffed inside crispy cheddar cheese shells for a beginner recipe that's easy enough to tackle on a weeknight for one person. (via Brit + Co)
12. Curry Cauliflower Tacos With a Spicy Raita: This meal is loaded with delicious chick peas and cauliflower. The raita + sriracha sauce packs a serious punch, while the cilantro adds a fresh, cooling flavor. (via Chezus)
Follow us on Pinterest for more recipe inspo!
This article has been updated from a previous post.