After a long day of being a total boss at the office, it can be amazingly stress-relieving to hit up the gym and get those muscles flexin’. Coincidentally, those cherished end-of-day hours are also prime time for date night. Say you just killed it at your pilates class and now you have to meet up with your boo for dinner and drinks, ASAP. Don’t sweat it. You already have the goods for gym to work beauty in the AM, so take a look below at nine gym beauty product essentials you need to keep in your duffel to make an effortless transition from gym rat to babe ready for romancin’. Hey, those flushed cheeks can only work in your favor, right?
1. Dermalogica Precleanse Wipes ($18): Cleansing is key! Remove all that sweat, grease, dirt, sunscreen and melted makeup before you hit the town with your sweetie.
2. Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs And Rosewater ($12): Getting sweaty can zap the natural moisture from your skin. Refresh and hydrate for a perfect post-workout glow when you spritz on this gentle facial spray.
3. Tangle Teezer Detangling Hairbrush ($15): Real talk: remove that gym pony, girl, and get your hair looking its best with the help of this detangling brush. Its compact size makes it ideal for your gym bag pocket or purse.
4. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray ($42): Get glam, sexy date-night hair in seconds with this texturizing spray. Aim it at your roots to absorb oil and sweat and say hello to mega volume.
5. Goody Simple Styles Mini Spin Pins ($6): Once those tresses are pumped up, use bobby pins to secure your strands in place for a chic half updo or sleek low pony. The spiral shape of these pins makes them super easy to put in and gives them great stay-put power.
6. TONYMOLY Kiss Kiss Lip Scrub ($12): With all that huffing and puffing, your workout can sometimes leave your lips a little dry. Use this cutely packaged exfoliating lip scrub to bring your pout back to full kissability.
7. 3CE Shimmer Stick ($17): Add a pretty, dewy highlight to your cheekbones with this subdued pearly shimmer stick. With a soft cream texture, it will have you radiant and glowing without drying out your skin.
8. Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara ($20): Bat those gorgeous, long and flirty lashes at your boo after you swipe on a coat or two of this mascara. The long-lasting formula will give your eyes maximum volume without clumps or flakes.
9. Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Fine Fragrance Mist ($14): Finish everything off with a gentle and pretty fragrance. This mix of light florals and pomegranate makes it just the scent you need to get smelling sweet and set the mood for your date. You’re welcome ;)