11 Hair Instagrams to Inspire Your NYE ‘Do
So you’ve got your glam dress ready to go, but what are you going to do with your hair? Inspire yourself to get all tressed up for NYE by following these fabulously coiffed Instagram accounts. From celebrity stylists to expert-level amateurs, these accounts will have you breaking out the hairspray and curling iron. Once you’ve got your hair all fancy, you can start in on the sparkly décor and confetti-covered desserts.
2. Serge Normant: He styles our girl Blake Lively, so you know he’s rad. And if this adorable half up-do is good enough for Sarah Jessica Parker to wear to the ballet, it’s good enough for our NYE! We love that extra-long ribbon. (via Serge Normant)
4. Richard Kavanaugh: Go big or go home — that’s stylist Richard Kavanaugh’s motto. In his Instagram bio, he says it’s his job to “make the chicks hot.” As far as we’re concerned, he’s killing it. (via Richard Kavanaugh)
5. Jo Loves Hair: Wedding stylist and “mum” Jo offers up a great idea for the long tressed: Throw some bling on it! The elegant, loose waves underneath really tie the whole look together. We even have a DIY for a similar hair chain! (via Jo Loves Hair)
6. Hair and Makeup by Steph: This Utah-based stylist has all the chic, loose-braid inspo pics you’ll ever need. Whether it’s for NYE, for your wedding or for work, it doesn’t matter. She’s got you. Imagine this ‘do with a sequined romper. Done and done. (via Hair and Makeup by Steph)
7. The Freckled Fox: The fact that this prominent fashion blogger looks like Princess Ariel is just a bonus. She also offers up some great inspiration for eye-catching hairstyles. We love the messiness of this pony — it’d pair really nicely with a glam makeup look. (via The Freckled Fox)
9. English Hair: Australia’s most color-happy salon kills it with an array of amazing dye jobs. And if the new year isn’t a time to try out something crazy, awesome and new, when is? (via English Hair)
11. JewelHD: Get inspired to go cheeky vintage by following this amazing stylist. You’ll look like a femme fatale or the world’s most festive librarian. Either way, you’ll be killing it. (via JewelHD)
Who’s the best tressed? Tell us in the comments below!