18 Edible Confetti Creations to Get Your NYE Party Poppin’
This New Year’s Eve, pack your celebration with both a literal and edible confetti drop. In between the champagne toasts and silly photo booth poses, give your guests a sweet treat to ring in the new year. These 18 desserts pack in the festive feeling of Times Square at midnight without all the crowds or mess. You’ll have one prismatic party with this confetti-inspired spread.
7. Ice Cream Sprinkle Cake With Birthday Cake Butter Cream: Combining traditional and ice cream cake into one magnificent creation is just brilliant. You’ll never guess how they manage that feat. (via The Moonblush Baker)
8. Rainbow Confetti Panna Cotta: Add a bit of sparkle to your next helping of creamy panna cotta with a little rainbow confetti action. A single glitzy gold candle is a nice finishing touch. (via Mia Loves Pretty)
9. Chocolate Covered Funfetti Donut Hole Cake Pops: Donuts are gaining ground in their quest to dethrone the longtime reigning pastry royalty, the cupcake. You’ll be in everyone’s good graces if you serve these totally poppin’ treats. (via Bespoke Bride)
12. Frosted Animal Cracker Confetti Cake Muddy Buddies: Cookies, cereal, cake and candy melts mingle in this creative confectionary mix. (via Deliciously Yum)
15. Frosted Animal Cracker Ice Cream Cones: Confetti cones are an ideal vessel for a few scoops of equally festive homemade ice cream. (via Becca Bakes)
Share your favorite ways to incorporate confetti into your celebrations below!