Christmas has come faster than we can yell, “Pass the ‘nog!” which can only mean one thing: New Year’s Eve is right around the corner. If you’re like us, you’re ready to get all pretty and pampered to welcome in this beautiful New Year, but you don’t want to break the bank. That’s why we’ve hunted down some of the most show-stopping outfits for your big night out, all under $150. They’re sure to keep you on point and on budget as you sip that bubbly.
1. Sequined Fringe Cami Dress ($30): A classic black sequin dress combined with one of the best vintage details? Um, yes please.
2. Liquid Shine Mini Dress ($98): This dress is effortlessly cool, but with with the right touch of classy.
3. Ethnic Print Sequined Dress ($129): For all you pattern lovers out there, don’t let a little party harsh your style. Pick up this number and dazzle in an abstract dress that is all you.
4. Mesh-Paneled Bodycon Dress ($18): Form-fitting and flattering, this snug dress is classy but alluring, with long black mesh sleeves and a strategically placed cut out.
5. Snake Foil Bodycon Dress ($68): Walk into the room looking like the diamond that you are, wrapped in liquid silver, and you’re sure to stun.
6. Lace Sequin Mini Pencil Skirt ($35): Separates more your thing? This skirt and top (which can be purchased separately) come together to form a classy ensemble that reads fancy, fun and young, not dowdy.
7. Sequined Stripe Bodycon Dress ($25): Keep all eyes on you with this sequined, horizontal- striped mini. If you’re not a sleeveless girl, this dress has you covered (literally) with a t-shirt-like fit up top.
8. Ciao Bella Navy Blue Sequin Maxi Dress ($59): Show some heart with this dramatic dress. The focus is on the low-cut V neck, balanced perfectly by simple pleats.
9. Sequined Velveteen Dress ($33): Make like Iggy and hug your curves in all the right places with a velvet dress, detailed with sea-green sequins.
10. Hearts Delight Dress ($128): Don’t put away all the bright red just yet, especially when it’s in the form of delicate lace and a modest neckline.
11. Sequin of Events Green and Pink Sequin Dress ($49): Never settle for one sequin color. Outdo every other sparkly party goer with this drippy, dazzling rainbow dress.
12. Olive and Oak Young Money Gold Dress ($67): You’ll always be golden when you step out wearing this bombshell, body-wrapping mini. Pair with a bright red lip, if you’re feeling extra bold.
13. Rhinestone and Sequins Dress ($50): If you’re a “less is more” type of gal, this sweet, relaxed dress is 100 percent your fit. Detailed with rhinestones and sequins, you have enough of the sparkly factor without feeling overpowered by it.
14. Short Work Sequin Dress ($148): Hide curves or accentuate them — your choice — with this angular black mini. Large sequins add some intrigue when placed in an upbeat, razzle-dazzle pattern.
15. Lipstick Boutique Plus Baroque Insert Bodycon Dress ($93): Upgrade your little black dress with these intricate golden appliques that act as one beautifully bodacious border.
16. Opera House Gold and Black Midi Sequin Dress ($49): Headed to the theatre for the evening? Err on the dramatic side with this closing curtain-patterned dress.
17. Metallic Surplice Dress ($25): Dress up like the precious
metal gal you are with this soft, graceful mini.
18. Little Mistress Wrap Skirt Pencil Dress ($57): Show the world what a #girlboss you are with this bold pink dress, adorned with a studded neckline.
19. Sequin Slip Dress ($140): Keep cozy and classy with this gold slip dress. It may not hug every inch, but it still goes the distance.
20. T-Shirt Sequin Fringe Dress ($143): Just because it’s a fancy night out doesn’t mean you have to shake your unique style. Instead, shake this fringe and just do you.
21. Shake It Up Fringe Vegan Leather Dress ($78): Vegan leather and fringe? This dress just exudes awesomely bad-ass babe vibes.
22. Lucky You Blush Sequin Dress ($53): Make that special someone turn an adorable shade of pink by surprising them with this rosy, feminine outfit.
23. Mesh-Paneled Bodycon Dress ($30): Feeling extra courageous? Grab this tight, hot pink dress with flesh-colored cut outs that only accent your bangin’ bod.
24. Bleacher’s Pet Black and Brown Print Shift Dress ($34): It’s a jungle out there. You might as well take a walk on the wild side with this cheetah-print mini.
25. Strappy Pleated Maxi Dress ($105): Be a humble stunner with this maxi dress. Though it’s a bit subdued in color, it still comes out twinkling with gold pleats.
26. Kimchi Blue Satin Salma Halter Maxi Dress ($129): Sit down, sugarplum fairy, there’s another magical lady donning a beautiful purple-pink shade. This gorgeous maxi may have a simple look, but that color screams fierce.
27. Cape Sleeved Straight Dress ($80): For those of you craving a simple black mini, this dress gives you what you want, but with a quietly cool sleeve.
28. In A Flurry Aqua and Lavender Sequin Dress ($68): Snowed in? Who cares! Dress like you’re in the tropics with this sequined oceanic-toned dress.
29. Deep Down Dress ($68): The sky’s the limit with this bright blue mini. A simple low V in the bodice is echoed in the skirt with a wrapped, inverted V shape. V. cool.
30. High Neck Cut-Out Skater Dress ($50): Let’s bring in 2015 with a touch of the ’90s. This velvet mini may have some modern touches, like the side cutouts, but it still reminds us of our favorite decade.
31. Sexy Gold Wrap Maxi Dress ($105): With a skirt that inches up and a neckline that inches down, this liquid gold maxi is definitely not your mom’s maxi (though it does nod to that awesome era).
32. Cameo Night Sky Cobalt Blue Leopard Print Dress ($113): This dress is an animal of a different color, with eye-catching blue spots that are all your own.
33. Chi Chi Plus Plunge Neck Lace Skater Dress ($72): Silver and black are two classic tones that have the power to do amazing things… like create our new favorite dress.
34. Ring My Bell Cutout Dress ($108): The clock may strike midnight, but if you’re wearing this dress, we guarantee no one will be watching that ball drop.
35. Keepsake Romantic Rebel Burnout Lace Skater Dress ($150): Do a large-and-in-charge lace look with this mini, which also has a flirty flare at the waist.
36. Premium Bonded Skater Dress With Lace Top ($124): This dress is a perfect example of why pastels should never go out of style. It’s cute, yet classy.
37. Flying Saucer Silver Maxi Dress ($49): If you can’t tell, metallics are coming back in 2015. Or did they already come back? Either way, there’s no going back to dull with this sleek silver maxi.
38. Illusion Yoke Crepe Sheath Dress ($148): This black dress may cover you up with a midi cut on bottom and a soft mesh up top, but it hugs your hips Shakira-style.
39. Keepsake Reckless Metal-Collar Mini Dress ($130): For the timeless cool girl, this dress can either go punk with some rocker boots or gracefully elegant with black or bright stilettos.
40. Badgley Mischka Glitz Gown ($90): Be runway-ready at a moment’s notice by renting this gorgeous, glittering gown. Nude makeup is a must with a dress this fabulous.
41. Embellished Neck Skater Dress ($58): It’s sweet and simple in black and white. This dress is two opposites that feel right together, especially with a neckline embellished with colorful bobbles.
42. Trouvé Sequin Slip Dress ($98): Expose a little less, but say a little more with this midi maroon number outfitted with a completely sequined front.
43. White Room Embroidered Bodycon Dress ($98): If shapes are your thing, this dress has you almost covered. And we’re not just talking about the modern pattern. With a mesh cut out and skin-tight look, this dress will be giving you shape all night long.
44. Mesh Yoke Color Block Dress ($110): Hello, gorgeous. This dress takes color blocking to a whole new level with an eye-popping color you’d be hard-pressed to find anywhere, or on anyone else.
45. Jay Godfrey Red Eye Gown ($125): This exquisite dress covers up in the usual maxi-dress places, but adds some surprising side and chest cut outs.
46. Ecote Starlight Strapless Dress ($89): Get all glitter and glam on the go with this flirty, gold mini. Let the dress take center stage by toning down your makeup or just playing up your eyes with some dark shadow and liner that echoes the black details on the dress.
47. Club L Plus Size Sequin Two in One Dress ($48): Are you a fan of The Great Gatsby? Show the world a bit of your West Egg mentality with this Fitzgerald-inspired design.
48. After Party Vintage Rebecca Dress ($88): Start 2015 by showing your gusty side and a little cleavage. P.S. If you live in a snow-ridden area, don’t forget your faux-fur coat!
49. Jill Jill Stuart Down With Love Shift ($70): Just because you get cold easily doesn’t mean you should sacrifice style! With long sleeves and giant, circular sequins, this dress is practical with a pop of style.
50. Skater Dress in Premium Velvet Burn Out ($124): This dress is a little ’70s and a little ’90s, yet totally 2015.
What are you wearing for your New Year’s Eve bash? Would you rock any of these dresses? Let us know in the comments!