11 Hair Products That Give Your Locks Much-Needed Volume
It’s time to pump up the volume! For your hair, that is. Fine strands can use a little boost, especially when the weather is weighing you down. Don’t worry, voluminous hair isn’t just a fantasy. With the right product, you can get bountiful and bouncy locks that’ll make you feel like you’ve got body for days. Get ready, you’re about to turn your tresses up to 11.
1. Bumble And Bumble Thickening Spray ($30): This setting spray lifts your locks whether you have thin or thick hair —and can be applied before blow drying or after to set your style.
2. Pureology Clean Volume Shampoo ($66): This lightweight formula leaves your hair clean and fresh, so your roots feel lifted and nourished for bouncy results.
3. Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast ($29): Adding texture is an easy way to dial up your hair’s shape. This spray gives you fullness and hold without feeling crunchy.
4. Redken Thickening Lotion 06 ($20): This thickening lotion adds fullness and infuses moisture to leave you with strong, luminous locks.
5. Ouai Volume Spray ($26): This body-building, sulfate-free spray won’t bog you or your locks down.
6. Paul Mitchell Thicken Up Styling Liquid ($16): Not only will your hair feel more resilient and shinier, but the UV-protecting formula will also shield your hair from the sun.
7. Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Shampoo ($24): Ginger and ginseng give your hair shine and boost without stickiness.
8. IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo ($27): This volume-boosting formula detoxifies with charcoal and soothes your scalp with white tea powder.
9. Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 ($26): This product gives you the three things you need to transform thin hair: texture, volume, and body.
11. Moroccanoil Thickening Lotion ($29): Vitamins and argan oil leave your hair shiny, frizz-free and, most importantly, thick.
Do you have any recommendations for volumizing products? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.