6 Date Night-Ready Hairstyles Inspired by Lauren Conrad’s Runway Show
When you’re prepping for date night, we know you want to feel like your best self: flirty and confident. That’s why we’re turning to our fave #girlboss and feminine showstopper Lauren Conrad for the ultimate hair inspo. After oohing and ahhing over her looks from her NYFW Runway Collection, we were captivated by the fancy ‘dos on her models. Scroll on for six easy looks you can pull together the next time you’re out with your boo.
1. Classic Waves: Soft curls are a classic, romantic look that can be easily updated to fit your own style. Think of your curls as a blank canvas, and have fun adding a soft braid on the side or even a trendy headband.
2. All Natural: These models prove that going all natural is gorgeous. Embrace your hair’s texture and show off your locks for a look that will wow your lucky date.
3. Braids: If you don’t want to worry about fussing with your hair all night, opt for a sweet updo. A braid can keep your mane off your face and pulled gently to the side. When you’re crafting your braid, pull each of the loops apart slightly to create messy texture.
4. Low Ponytails: If you’re ready for a break from braids, a low ponytail is an easy pick. To recreate this ‘do, add volume around your face and pull a few pieces out in the front for a softer look.
5. Braided Headband: Perennial hair twirlers (#guilty): We’ve got just the look for you. You can easily rock this next-level braid on every date you’ve got planned this fall.
6. Headband With Bling: We’re all about adding some bling to our look, and our locks are a great place to start. Glam it up with a simple headband or go the DIY route with some jewelry you have around the house.
What romantic look will you be trying? Let us know in the comments below!
(Photos via Slavin Vlasic/Getty )