6 Date Night-Ready Hairstyles Inspired by Lauren Conrad’s Runway Show
When you’re prepping for date night, we know you want to feel like your best self: flirty and confident. That’s why we’re turning to our fave #girlboss and feminine showstopper Lauren Conrad for the ultimate hair inspo. After oohing and ahhing over her looks from her NYFW Runway Collection, we were captivated by the fancy ‘dos on her models. Scroll on for six easy looks you can pull together the next time you’re out with your boo.
1. Classic Waves: Soft curls are a classic, romantic look that can be easily updated to fit your own style. Think of your curls as a blank canvas, and have fun adding a soft braid on the side or even a trendy headband.
2. All Natural: These models prove that going all natural is gorgeous. Embrace your hair’s texture and show off your locks for a look that will wow your lucky date.
3. Braids: If you don’t want to worry about fussing with your hair all night, opt for a sweet updo. A braid can keep your mane off your face and pulled gently to the side. When you’re crafting your braid, pull each of the loops apart slightly to create messy texture.
4. Low Ponytails: If you’re ready for a break from braids, a low ponytail is an easy pick. To recreate this ‘do, add volume around your face and pull a few pieces out in the front for a softer look.
5. Braided Headband: Perennial hair twirlers (#guilty): We’ve got just the look for you. You can easily rock this next-level braid on every date you’ve got planned this fall.
6. Headband With Bling: We’re all about adding some bling to our look, and our locks are a great place to start. Glam it up with a simple headband or go the DIY route with some jewelry you have around the house.
What romantic look will you be trying? Let us know in the comments below!
(Photos via Slavin Vlasic/Getty )
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)