12 Cat Costumes to Meow for This Halloween
If you already have your costume set but still haven’t found juuuuust the right look for your favorite feline, don’t fret. From caped superheroes to pop culture-inspired costumes, we’ve rounded up just some majorly cute ideas perfect for kitty. From floral to fauna to your favorite foods, here are 12 adorable (but fierce!) costumes for your cat to rock out all Halloween week.
1. Simply Sphynx Daisy Halloween Cat Hat ($31): Your favorite feline will look fresh as a daisy in this cheery hat.
2. To Scarborough Fair Cat Witch Hat ($40): Your cat wasn’t born to play second fiddle to any second-rate sorceress — she’s the head witch in charge herself, so make sure she has the hat to match.
3. Miss Maddy Makes Pepperoni Pizza Costume for Cats ($12): You wanna pizza me? Your fur baby will look good enough to eat dressed as this pepperoni slice.
4. Meowingtons Peacock Cat Costume ($48): Get dramatic with this eye-grabbing peacock look.
5. To Scarborough Fair Cat Robin Hood Hat ($48): Robin Hood steals from the rich to give to the poor, so if your salmon goes missing… you know what’s up.
6. Cat Galaxy Goods Cat Tutu ($6): With this pretty-in-pink number, she’ll be ready to dance an all-feline version of Swan Lake.
7. Cat Pirate Costume ($12): Arrrr. This pirate costume is perfect for your best mate.
8. Nacome Pet Sombrero Hat ($3): It’s fiesta time whenever your kitty is wearing this colorful sombrero.
9. Tickety Bootique Thunderstorm and Lighting Cat Costume ($16+): It’s not only cute, it’s the perfect visualization of your cat’s mood when he’s wearing it.
10. Youbedo Halloween Bat Wing Costume ($8): Holy adorable, Batman!
11. Tickety Bootique Hare Costume ($22+): Oversized ears are adorable and *so* picture worthy.
12. Rubie’s Star Wars Classic Leia Cat Buns ($12): If your furry friend is ready to join the Rebel Alliance, these buns are all she’ll need.
Which of these adorable costumes will your cat be wearing on Halloween? Let us know @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.